Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 48. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 48. (132 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 48. by PastorSomba(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 48.

Matthew 8:16-17 (KJV) When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: 17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
Isaiah 53:4-5 (KJV) Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Psalm 107:20; 1Peter 2:24; 5:8-9; John 10:10; Acts 10:38; Romans 8:1-2; Galatians 3:13-14; 2Corinthians 5:21; James 4:7; 5:14-15; Mark 16:17-18; Ephesians 4:27;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

56. The bible says in Leveticus 17:11 that the life of the flesh is in the blood. But by the new life and the new creation in Christ Jesus by faith the life of the believer is no longer in His blood. The life of every believer is now in his spirit. Your spirit is now one with the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Jesus. Therefore in your spirit it is impossible for any sickness to dwell there to afflict the rest of your soul or body. We have the mind of Christ and our body is now only but a house for our spirit and the house of God who is in us while we are here on earth.

The communion bread and wine is given to us to remind us that Jesus crucified His body, died and left the body of sin and sickness in the grave. At the same time He also shed His blood and left it in the grave. And He rose up a new man, with a new life to start a new creation of men who are above sin, sickness and diseases. Jesus rose from the dead with a new body, a bloodless body thus terminating and putting an end to all the power and authority of sicknesses and diseases in our body. Remember also that we are the body of Christ.

By faith every believer now has a resurrected body. A resurrected body is the body of a living spirit. The old body is the body of dead spirits. By shedding His blood Jesus also terminated the power of the flesh over man since the power of the flesh is in the blood. The flesh is the sin nature in man. It is also called the spirit of death at work in the life all dead spirits.

All that Jesus did on the cross, grave and the resurrection He did for us, as a result while He was doing it we were by faith doing it in the spirit with Him. Therefore sickness and diseases have ceased to have any right, power, authority or dominion over you to dwell or manifest in your life in any form or fashion. This does not mean that sickness and diseases will not attack you and seek to take abode in your body, but anytime it comes you must never accept it but resist it. Just as the devil will never stop to tempt you so he will try to inflict sickness on you if you allow him. 1Corinthians 6:17-20; 11:23-32; 12:12-28; 2Corinthians 5:17-18,21; Isaiah 53:4-5; 1Peter 2:24; James 4:7; 1Peter 5:8-9; Luke 24:39; Romans 6:1-14;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Why You Get The Results You Get / Praying And Fasting Day 2 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, January 17, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.