Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why Excess Abdominal Fat Is Deadly! (part 2) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Excess Abdominal Fat Is Deadly! (part 2) (184 Views)

Why Excess Abdominal Fat Is Deadly (part 1) / Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly / Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Excess Abdominal Fat Is Deadly! (part 2) by Viktar18: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello,

Sequent to my last post on the dangers of abdominal fat, I've actually even seen a particular study that divided thousands of participants into a diet-only group and an exercise/diet group.

While both groups in this study made good progress, the diet-only group lost significantly LESS abdominal fat than the diet & exercise combined group.

Now the important thing to realize is that just any old exercise program will not necessarily do the trick.

The majority of people that attempt getting into a good exercise routine are NOT working out effectively enough to really stimulate the lôss of stubborn abdominal fat. I see this everyday at the gym.

Most people will do your typical boring cardio routines, throw in a little outdated body-part style weight training, and pump away with some crunches and side bends, and think that they are doing something useful for reducing their abdominal fat. Then they become frustrated after weeks or months of no results and wonder where they went wrong.

Well, the good news is that there is a solution on what works to really stimulate abdominal fat Lôss.

The entire solution... all of the nutritional strategies, have all been compiled in the Nigerian diet program below;

https:///message/GTCKRZFZI26KP1

Keep in mind that the point of this whole program is NOT abdominal exercises (that is only a very small portion of it).

The main point of this program is showing you the absolute most effective strategies for Lôsing your stubborn abdominal fat, soyou can get rid of that dangerous health risk, as well as get a flatter more defined midsection.

If you follow the guidelines, you WILL Lose your belly fat that has been plaguing you for years. This is not guesswork... it is a proven system that works time and time again for all people from every corner of the globe that actually apply the information.

If you apply it, the results will come. It's really that simple.

The only reason most people fail in their fitness goals is that they have good intentions at first to adopt a new lifestyle, yet after a few weeks or months, they abandon their good intentions and slip right back into their old bad habits that gave them the excess body fat in the first place.

I want to help you succeed in finally getting rid of that extra abdominal fat that is not only UGLY, but also DANGEROUS.

Don't waste another day allowing that nasty abdominal fat to kill your confidence as well as contribute to your risk for MAJOR diseases.

For a limited time, you can get the product for only N18,000.

Visit link below to order the Nigerian solution on Flat Belly.

https:///message/GTCKRZFZI26KP1

Get the solution to rid yourself for life of this problem by ordering now.

Train hard, eat right, and enjoy life!

In my next post, I shall be showing some TRICKS you will need to implement right away to start blasting those tummy fats away NATURALLY.

Have a pleasant day.

(1) (Reply)

Clinical Trials: Ever Wondered How Drugs Came To Be? / Monkey Giving Birth Live| Cute Newborn Monkeys / Continental Life Insurance Company Of Brentwood, Tennessee: Complete Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.