Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics (5146 Views)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics / Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by Karemarealty288(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2022
The young man was a staff of FMC Owerri...don't really what led to this, maybe after watching Cubana's mother burial....here is his pics attached

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by ObalatuleNdinso: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
hurryup123:
On the 6th of Jan 2022, a man invited his friend over to his house and then pushed him into a grave he dug in his room but his friend started shouting and neighbours came in and rescued him. What saved him was that Nepa took the light and then the loud music stoped which Made neighbours to hear his voice. he wanted to use his follow man ooo for this new year.

Hurryup 123 , can u send me the video , God bless
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by ObalatuleNdinso: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
hurryup123:
drop ur Whatapp no let me send the video so u can upload it.

+234 811 176 3361
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by NaijaCover(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
There is no single day that will pass without Seeing One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by Kellibae(f): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
alanto:

I can prove to you that though you people like to hide your crime and you have lesser media coverage there’s same amount of ritual killing in igboland. We know about okija shrine, Clifford Orji
and Eze ego before we started hearing about ritual killing in SW. Were plangna and jeniffer Anthony killed in SW?

Why are we not hearing them again now..
Why are we hearing more of ritual killing Southwest yoruba these days..
Soka forest ritual crime still remains the number 1 human ritual crime story ever recorded in Africa.
And sofa forest is located in yorubaland

Afonjas have taken over human ritual and blood money belive it or not.. and despite all the crime ur region still look like people living during 1960
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by jubilegend(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pls can you send me the video
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by Depressed101: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
alanto:

[s]I can prove to you that though you people like to hide your crime and you have lesser media coverage there’s same amount of ritual killing in igboland. We know about okija shrine, Clifford Orji
and Eze ego before we started hearing about ritual killing in SW. Were plangna and jeniffer Anthony killed in SW?[/s]
if you have to prove a crime that should make the news, then it's just hate... Pure hate. Kai grin
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by hurryup123(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
jubilegend:
Pls can you send me the video
pls drop ur whatapp no.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by daddytime(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wetin trip me pass for this story when I first see the pictures na the finely carved grave. See as the thing straight and sharp in all corners.

This idiot just go waste him mason talent on attempted murder.

Foolish pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by hurryup123(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The young man was a staff of FMC Owerri...don't really what led to this, maybe after watching Cubana's mother burial....here is his pics attached
Do you have the link to the facebook video?
kindly drop here
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by Longin: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Bad news everyday
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by IbadeHQ: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Yeasterners....ndi developers. I fear dem pass satan.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by fafambo: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE

I don LOAD my KALA

give me LOCATION

Make I go BLAST dat MANCHI BLOKOS

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
too much watching of SELINA TESTED movie is not good
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by PoliteActivist: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
hurryup123:

+13477346792
Thanks
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by Boogyman557: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
fafambo:
too much watching of SELINA TESTED movie is not good
Holly Gram cool amabobi me I no de 4 movie ooo

Me na reai OKOMBO TESTED

does are street p.h SLANGS and it been der b4 does guys wer born or STARTED acting dat movie ..

PIKIN wey no know how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND

WTF MAN
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by bmdmix11: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na so he go begin build hotels and bars for Abuja and Lagos and brag that he worked hard to make it.

so u belive rituals work
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by IyobosaB(f): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
08144727439. Please I need the video thank you
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by IyobosaB(f): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2022

08144727439. Please I need d video thanks
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics by Fashionista01(f): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Evil people everywhere you go.

Thank God for saving this boy from this evil plan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vehicle Tracking - Secure Your Vehicle Against Theft, Arm-robbery with GPS Track / Video Of Woman Raped In Atlanta Club Yesterday / Tears Everywhere As Another Cultist Is Buried - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.