Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? (532 Views)

Hunger In The Land: Top Economists Hand To-do-list To Tinubu / Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by VaselineCrew: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Like so you will wake up early, get dressed, line up under the hot sun, all for what? So that you can install another disaster? A disaster that might even take dollar to 1000 naira.

Do you guys know what dollar at 1000 or above would even mean? Your 200 naira will almost become useless, in fact, it’s already getting there.

I truly am amazed at Nigerians seemingly unlimited capabilities to suffer and smile.

Someone will now ask me, who is my candidate? Well not the devil, that’s for sure!

Sigh, Naija, my people. The only country were their security forces engage each other. In other places, police fight criminals, but here you will see police in gun battle with soldiers, or police vs lasma, or frsc vs soldiers... no law, no order, no coordination, no consequences, no change to the status quo.

An outside panel needs to come study us, for real.

1 Like

Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by GreatTormentor: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Will you vote for Pandora Peter Obi or condemned convicted criminal Orji uzo Kalu

12 Likes

Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by blaquebelle: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2022
I don't understand it either
Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by cazchi: 3:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Nigeria as an entity deserves what it has. Innocent blood spilled will get its vengeance.

I'm not even shouting for Biafra as loudly anymore. Biafra will mean the end of the curse to this contraption and many of its evil people. They don't deserve an end yet. Una go see wetin dey sup this year and next. You'll beg to destroy this contraption.
Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by EsomahJD: 4:57am On Jan 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by vastolord4(m): 5:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Don't mind some uselesz Nigerians... tribe aside, just look at how we're all suffering when we can end this by voting in the right people.. why rotate the same incompetent people.. let's try new people abeg..
Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by JAMO84: 5:21am On Jan 09, 2022
vastolord4:
Don't mind some uselesz Nigerians... tribe aside, just look at how we're all suffering when we can end this by voting in the right people.. why rotate the same incompetent people.. let's try new people abeg..
Oya tell us who to vote, and please, don't mention those that are not interested in the position.

5 Likes

Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:17am On Jan 09, 2022
GreatTormentor:
[s]Will you vote for Pandora Peter Obi or condemned convicted criminal Orji uzo Kalu[/s]
Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by helinues: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2022
grin

I reject that IJN
Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Ekpeitit(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2022
As a Biafran you can go and vote for Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Jimasun: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2022
We will vote Kanu don't worry

1 Like

Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Jimasun: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Ekpeitit:
As a Biafran you can go and vote for Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin grin
Don't mind the mumu.
Biafran trying to decide who becomes the President of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2022
I will be voting Tinubu

This stupid OP might start talking of voting Ngozi Okonjo Iweala or Akinwunmi Adesina grin

But las las, the OP will Atikulate in 2023.

BAT 2023

3 Likes

Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Engrduke: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Best way to remediate a shortcoming is identifying the cause and proferring solutions.

Sir, among those jostling for the office of the president, kindly recommend who we should vote.
Re: So As A Nigerian, You Will Use Your Hand To Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by NaMe4: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2022
Both won't scale primaries of their respective parties.

(1) (Reply)

My Gov Ambition ‘On Course’ Despite Gov Udom's Preferred Successor -Onofiok Luke / Ohanaeze: “Ndigbo are not secessionists, nor separatists,” / Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.