Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS (4070 Views)

He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. They cut his leg like herdsmen PHOTOS / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Remember that black axee and Eiye cult war had subsided a little in Lagos state well it will soon start because this update is just coming in. A black axee member was seriously injured in his hand as u can see below.

Below are the pictures and the updates.

1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
PHOTOS

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
What Wole Soyinka invented for us grin

6 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by longetivity(m): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Death to all cultists

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Cultistupdate:
What Wole Soyinka invented for us grin
Oga
Don’t bring Soyinka into this
Go to Wikipedia and read the history of cultism in Nigeria
Soyinka no tell any idiot make e carry weapon de fight

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by after4: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2022
So when Soyinka dey form am, hem no know sey one day e fit reach like this?

peppermint7:

Oga

2 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2022
if/when you join gangs/cults as if your life depended on it, you should expect the above injuries.... no biggie na!
Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2022
after4:

Comrade try read
No de talk like mumu

3 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by after4: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Soyinka form cult abi hem no form? Wetin you want make I read again?

As for the "mumu" I choose to ignore that one

peppermint7:

Comrade try read
No de talk like mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 2:07am On Jan 09, 2022
after4:
Soyinka form cult abi hem no form? Wetin you want make I read again?

As for the "mumu" I choose to ignore that one

If you can't read
Then I leave you to your folly

3 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by rex444(m): 5:02am On Jan 09, 2022
after4:

even God wey create us , you sure say him no dey shocked at our doings ? Na Devil for hell fire I dey pity

2 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool All D GRA GRA, ALL d WHO GOES U..

GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION.. Amabobi No CULT JAZZ PASS, No CULT STRONG PASS, No CULT JUJU PASS...

People Dem wey CARRY am 4 HEAD in doz DAYS, Dem de 6ft and MANY go STILL join Dem but I no PRAY so..

GAME wey u go JOIN and u no go get PEACE of MIND. U no go fit de one PLACE or even WALKER freely for ROAD, Ur house self u no go fit stay.. Na only wen ur Gs Dem de wit u, na dat TIME u fit feel SAFE, which is not even 100% SAFE...

amabobi no Gain in it.. LAS LAS u go see BANTER, LAS LAS u go still FIGHT and dat FIGHT or BANTER fit b ur last...

If u no COME, u no go KNOW and if dem no Tell u self, U no go fit SEEM..

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by Gadafii: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2022
peppermint7:

If you can't read
Then I leave you to your folly
be like say u be cultist

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by adecz: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2022
▶️ He is lucky, no be him head
dem open☠️☠️☠️ ❗️❗️
Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by dotman4real007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have no pity for cultist.

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by after4: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
wel nah true sha. but for person to try exhornorate the guy nah that one I no gree

rex444:
even God wey create us , you sure say him no dey shocked at our doings ? Na Devil for hell fire I dey pity

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gadafii:
be like say u be cultist
Oga getat
Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by Jaqenhghar: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
peppermint7:

Oga

There is a reason why wikipedia is not quoted as a reliable source in academic circes. Even you can go in and put up any information on anyone
Re: Black Axee And Eiye They Opened This Guys Hand His Bone Is Showing - PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

There is a reason why wikipedia is not quoted as a reliable source in academic circes. Even you can go in and put up any information on anyone
Oga rest

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Killer Cop And Organ Harvester (victim): Meet Precious Chidalu Ihedimbu, / Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes / Bulb CCTV Spy Camera 360°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.