Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed (442 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Man Strips To His Boxers In A Lagos Bank To Demand For His Money (Video) / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by ekensi01: 5:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Hello nairalanders as am writing this am using an old nokia c2 i bought years ago and i can't believe an as broke as 000naira.
I started serving this man around december 2016 we were okay until 2020 when its time to settle me as agreed. He said i didnt make enough profit for him so i should add another year, omo i come get confuse no hope of meeting his demand. I started 2021 with 540k and he wanted me to make like 1.5milion in just a year. My place benue business slop, everybody knows how bad 2021 was. I tried some online stuff i was scam of some cash of about 50k in total (Remember i didn't invest much cause i don't trust easily). Boom some friend suggested i gamble it will pay, lol that one worse, i tried cryto lol. I failed in all other investment.
Fast forward
End of 2021 i may 300k plus that 500k that would be like 800k.
I do sell rice and beans plus species. And you know how expensive beans was last year.

So i gave him some cash and went to a place i kept some of the cash apply for withdrawal and its pending till today. My boss got angry and chase me away. Now i don't know what to do cause if i dont hustle i will die.

My plans
i want to use my connections i got during business and start something here in my locality.
Am still thinking of leaving my place to another place because the economy here is going down everyday.

How i want to get money i want to ask some friends to help me with cash. When am give this cash i will consider the two above.
Please what do you guys surgest.
He stays in thesame town with me.
Please my just 23yrs now i want start hustling by next week cause am broke.
Thanks
Re: My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by ignis: 5:57am On Jan 09, 2022
You don't sound innocent. Go and pay him the money you stole

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by jaeyking(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Where did you keep the cash and it's pending for withdrawal

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by ekensi01: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2022
ignis:
Really? Wow what elso do you want me to prove?
Re: My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by ekensi01: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2022
jaeyking:
Where did you keep the cash and it's pending for withdrawal

1 in a mini mfb that needs appoval for withdrawing
2 in a cryto wallet that takes upto a week to dispense its cash
Re: My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by ekensi01: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2022
ignis:

i'm repling you again cause im so pained that i regret not stealing as much as i feel and was told to by friends
Re: My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by maureensylvia(f): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2022
Lemme come back from church fes
Re: My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by ignis: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2022
ekensi01:

i'm repling you again cause im so pained that i regret not stealing as much as i feel and was told to by friends

Stealing little is not different from stealing much... A theif is a theif
Re: My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by aikyg(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Ask him to pray for you and bless you. Everything is not money. Since you don't have money, you can start by buying goods on credit and paying after you've sold. Once suppliers know that you'll always pay back on time, they'll have no problem giving you on credit.
Re: My Boss Is Thinking I Took Millions Of His Money And I Didnt. Advice Needed by ekensi01: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2022
aikyg:
Ask him to pray for you and bless you. Everything is not money. Since you don't have money, you can start by buying goods on credit and paying after you've sold. Once suppliers know that you'll always pay back on time, they'll have no problem giving you on credit.

Thanks this is nice

(1) (Reply)

House Boat For Sale / What Can I Do Online To Earn Me Money? / ���� �� � ���� ���, ��� ���� ���������� ��� �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.