Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

No Matter The Condition You Are,don't Ever Give Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Matter The Condition You Are,don't Ever Give Up (192 Views)

Why People Don't Ever Make Fun Of The Holy Spirit. / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / You Can Still Take It Back No Matter The Enemies Has Stolen From You Check Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter The Condition You Are,don't Ever Give Up by guobe: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Situations occur in someone's life that makes you want to give up.In life you can go to the lowest level that makes you question the act of even being alive.In all never give up.We should be grateful for life and keep on keeping on certainly the sun will shine on us someday and we look back to what we passed through and say thank you God.May God bless us all in Jesus name I pray and may no one of us come in the enemy's harm way and most importantly give us good health to continue his works in Jesus name I pray.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: No Matter The Condition You Are,don't Ever Give Up by guobe: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2022
There was a time in my life I was almost giving up,I was quarter to go but when a friend of mine told me about his own condition I was like are you for real and you are still with a smile on your face and moving.Ah guy you strong.I almost ran mad that period,no smiles,tattered clothes and confusion in me.In all ,I give glory to God.
Re: No Matter The Condition You Are,don't Ever Give Up by Irupetepete: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2022
guobe:
There was a time in my life I was almost giving up,I was quarter to go but when a friend of mine told me about his own condition I was like are you for real and you are still with a smile on your face and moving.Ah guy you strong.I almost ran mad that period,no smiles,tattered clothes and confusion in me.In all ,I give glory to God.
how did you overcome?
Am in the same condition now.
I can't sleep well for the past 3months now.. Debt, family issue etc..
Re: No Matter The Condition You Are,don't Ever Give Up by guobe: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Mine was not easy,a grown up man like me was crying like a baby,even when I go to church I will cry and had to stop going to church,sleepless nights too.what helped me was to indulge in an activity I like to keep my mind off for some time,then I feel what finally transformed me was when my office sent me to southAfrica,a new environment and very nice place.when I came back I was revitalised.

(1) (Reply)

Will I Go To Hell If I Tell a Lie: Pastor Chris / The Too Many Foolhardy In The Christian World / Rise Of Apostasy In ISLAM As Imams Go Into Panic Mode And Caution Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.