Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Crypto Pump And Dump Signals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Pump And Dump Signals (322 Views)

24 Hours Coin Results For Our Crypto-pump-monday Of June/27/2023 (proofs) / Wise-women-winning (WWW) Organization: Crypto-pump-wednesday: Profit From These! / Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Pump And Dump Signals by phranco(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Hi crypto traders in the house, I came across this subject on the net when I was digging info on how to make more profit with crypto trading. They claim someone can make above 100% profit through crypto pumping and dumping signals. How true is this? If you have had experience or have the knowledge of crypto pump and dump signals kindly enlighten us. I want to know more about it . thanks.
Re: Crypto Pump And Dump Signals by dominique(f): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2022
phranco:
Hi crypto traders in the house, I came across this subject on the net when I was digging info on how to make more profit with crypto trading. They claim someone can make above 100% profit through crypto pumping and dumping signals. How true is this? If you have had experience or have the knowledge of crypto pump and dump signals kindly enlighten us. I want to know more about it . thanks.

And you're considering investing in such? Nigerians will never ever learn, that is why the same scammers will continue to bring out new shady schemes to wipe out their money. Nobody should be falling for all these rubbish forex/crypto programs this 2022. There is no easy money anywhere. Anybody promising 100% returns on your investment is a fraud.
Re: Crypto Pump And Dump Signals by dawnomike(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2022
phranco:
There is surely something as crypto pumping/dumping... It is mostly done by a large pool of people. But, it also comes with it's own risk as well.

If you are caught unawares when the massive dump is about to take place, you will lose massively!!!

In conclusion, since you are a Nigerian and may most likely not share the same time zone with most people in the 'funding pool', you might get the signal late. So, avoid it!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Refer And Earn- Apvertise / Naira Arbitrage: 5200 Naira Instant Profit. See How I Did It / Real Passive Income Mobile Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.