Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? (1089 Views)

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? by erniewhez(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
This man havent had power at home and office for weeks, has always depend on generators at home and office. Suddenly PHCN repented and gave him power at office, maybe overjoy of whatever he decided to send his wife an sms and their conversation goes thus:

Man: omo, a/c wey dey blow here na helele. E bi like make I sleep n come home early 2moro. How I wish u fit join me?

Woman: Na wa o, u dey enjoyment o!

Man: Shld I sleep?

Woman: Anyhow!

Man: Can you join me?

Woman: How do u xpect me 2 leave d children all alone. Omo I cannot!

(After a brief silence frm the man she wrote):

Woman: Not talking again, ? ok gudnight then!

Man: Gdnight my dear, I need a gd sleep. I will come very early by 5.30am thanks!

Woman: Gudnight!

After this conversation, the man eventually decided to go home, for a reason we dont know. Getting home the wife came and opened the door for him, he went to the bedroom and discovered the wife went to sleep with the kids. He slept alone on the bed, until the wife joined him at 5am, he woke up immediately and due to discomfort of not having the company of the wife and also trying to pay her back, left home to work at 5.30 am. The wife asked "honey why are you leaving so early?" he said "nothing" and he left.

The man said he felt like he was not important to the woman anymore and feels dejected. Now dear NL, lets plunder on this and learn from it. What can you make out of the story?
Re: What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? by Outstrip(f): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
It's a normal feeling. I do not subscribe in any parent (both mom or dad) not sleeping in their bed because of children. Dad's especially tend to feel left out. He needs to talk to her about it and she needs to be accomodating. The kids should be in bed latest 8pm and he should be able to get some quality time with his wife. This whole sleeping in the kids room or the kids sleeping in the parents bed so one parent has to sleep on the couch is ridiculous to me. I did not marry my children.
Re: What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? by OAM4J: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2011
But getting angry and acting up is not the solution, he should call his wife and talk about it.
Re: What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? by Cuddlemii: 1:02am On Jun 18, 2011
There is nothing wrong in sleeping in your kids room or sleeping on the same bed with your husband. Its just about striking a balance and compromise.

That is why friendship is very vital between lovers or married people. If you and you partner tell eachother anything and you both are realistic people then communication should not be a problem.

They have communication and friendship issues because its was not established at the foundation of their union dating or courtship.

SUGGESTIONS: He should sit her down and pour his mind out without being judgemental, he should appreciate her for being a home maker first before hitting the nail on the head. After which he should also ask if there were some observations on her part or something he did or he is doing wrong that she also wants to address so that they can find a solution together.

He can always take her out on a date or something. Probably he has not appreciated her looks in a long time. They need to bring sexy back. He needs to work on her system that should give her that glow. Men must not wait for women to always correct the wrongs or figure out the problem. They need to also contribute to the healing process. If after that the woman still refuses to change then your action would be justified. That is to say, rather than get a girlfriend outside, why not make ur wife the sex symbol.
Re: What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? by erniewhez(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
Nairalanders, please respond.
Re: What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? by slimtoney(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
He should discuss this with his wife and express his feelings about her action. Her reaction to his observation should form the basis for action. Guess he acted rashly. He was probably just joking abt sleeping over at the office. He expected his wife to vehemently rejected his suggestion which she did not.

And when he came home and met her in the childrens' room, he got all hot up and concluded too quickly that his woman no longer value his presence.

Women should always realise that men are their adult child and so should be accorded attention.
Re: What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? by Genius100: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
What is there to discuss? A woman should be sleeping on the bed with her husband and not with the kids. Period!!
Re: What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? by mutter(f): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2011
The problem is the couple and not the kids or their presence. My kids come to my bed and every child knows that they have the right to come to our room at night. What difference does that make to the relationship between the woman and the man. If we need our privacy, we can leave our room and go somewhere else. Sometimes I go to the kids room and when they sleep I go back to my room. In the morning I go back to their room so they think I spend the night there. It also does not happen every day that the kids come to us.
Basically when a man and woman have the urge. They will look fort a way to satisfy it and sleeping children cannot prevent that. The woman and man could have left the kids sleeping and spent time by themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Man Flees From Home After Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Wives Of Slain Policemen Protest In Nasarawa / Women Beware(a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.