Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 (10764 Views)

Oshoala Recovers From COVID-19, Receives African Player Of The Year Trophy / Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus / Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by Testimony1988(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
He has recovered and will be in Naples in few hours time?

Let see if disallowing Osimhen to feature for Nigeria will win Napoli the scudetto
lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by Daviddoma(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/en_sscnapoli/status/1480110935779991553?t=5tLXQ3zO9nMM9Y3PIL9S2g&s=19
I never believed in these thing call covid-19 all fake n lies. Napoli have proven me right. It all political. And our NFF fall for it bcoz of the money received undecided undecided.god knows Victor was okay..

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
thank GOD but e pain me say u miss Afcon ooo

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by danfourtson(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Arrangi Covid-19. I blamed Nigeria that we can played like this.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by Vinnie2000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Napoli will pay dearly for this! undecided

The kind of curses they will receive from Nigerians will see dem drop further in the Serie A table!

Trust Nigerians to also use the Pepper Eye to Pray for Italy to miss out of Qatar Fifa world cup! cheesy

But seriously as someone once said, NEVER JOKE WITH the curses of a pained or cheated African! sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by peculiar2233: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
heed101:
Fake COVID 19
If u know u know grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by rapcy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
Victor never had COVID.
Believe those guys in Naples at your own peril.

And for this singular act, Napoli will not win the Scudetto in the next 13 years.
The shame is on him not them. How can he allow himself not to participate for his highest duty, representing your country. Him no try at all
Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by gnhpowerhouse: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wowwww Victor My Man Congratulations.

Anyway Do you have Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculation ? Honestly Put an End to it now .Check My Signature Below .
Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by maestroferddi: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
He has recovered and will be in Naples in few hours time?

Let see if disallowing Osimhen to feature for Nigeria will win Napoli the scudetto
You are not serious, are you?

Why blame Napoli and not the incompetents we have at NFA?

From Watford to a faceless club in Saudi Arabia, people are making mockery of Nigeria...

Ordinary Senegal made noise and Watford bulged but everybody knows the uselessness of Nigerian institutions so why should they care?

In a system where there is sanity and accountability, Amaju Pinnick or whatever is his name is should have been forced to resign for not acting reasonably and creating the unsavoury situation where Odion Ighalo, Emmanuel Dennis and this Osimhen have to sit out of a tournament where Nigerian has grossly underperformed over the years

This country appears cursed with the scourge of mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by Dfr0: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Really
Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by Wchris(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
They are just using covid 19 to lie in this football game. That is what Liverpool also did to Arsenal inorder to avoid heavy lashing from Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by unite4real: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
Victor never had COVID.
Believe those guys in Naples at your own peril.

And for this singular act, Napoli will not win the Scudetto in the next 13 years.

The COVID label was a plot to stop him from afcon. Just when the tournament commenced, he has been said to have recovered and to return to Italy.

Napoli is a disappointment
Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by Moony45: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
posty56:
of course it was arrange, that's why you shouldn't trust media, they blow covid out of proportion so that big pharma companies can make dough
Am glad we are on the same in this COVID Hoax. The truth will come out one day

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by rickyrex(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Just yesterday I told someone that osimhen never had covid. Remember Napoli laywer ones threaten to sue him should he leave for afcon. Truth is that they have spent much on him concerning his injury. They don't want him to sustain another which my affect the club chances this season
Re: Victor Osimhen Recovers From COVID-19 by thomasyanky(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Plan worked, this is what they want him to be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Jonathan Reverses Ban On Super Eagles Hours To Fifa Deadline! / Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 / Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.