Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Over 2hr Traffic On Asaba Niger Bridge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over 2hr Traffic On Asaba Niger Bridge (632 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 2hr Traffic On Asaba Niger Bridge by lekkicctv(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sunday Jan 9, 2022

Thousands of Igbo speaking men and women who'd travelled to the village over the previous year are stuck in traffic at the Asaba-Onitsha Bridge
Re: Over 2hr Traffic On Asaba Niger Bridge by lekkicctv(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2022

Re: Over 2hr Traffic On Asaba Niger Bridge by heniford2: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sabi them say we have crisis in Eastern states grin cheesy igbos will not come back undecided
Re: Over 2hr Traffic On Asaba Niger Bridge by cyif2003(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
On d 28th of Dec last year I got to asaba around 2.30pm . There was mad traffic. I was able to get to d head bridge around 9pm…
Re: Over 2hr Traffic On Asaba Niger Bridge by lekkicctv(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
cyif2003:
On d 28th of Dec last year I got to asaba around 2.30pm . There was mad traffic. I was able to get to d head bridge around 9pm…
Today, we spent over 4hrs btw Onitsha Mall area and the bridge - all roads blocked, buses n cars fully loaded with luggages + passengers
Re: Over 2hr Traffic On Asaba Niger Bridge by lekkicctv(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
With the new bridge, what's the experience gonna be like?
Re: Over 2hr Traffic On Asaba Niger Bridge by Akwukalia: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
lekkicctv:
With the new bridge, what's the experience gonna be like?
The new bridge didn't help in anyway o. As you may know, the diversion to the new bridge is almost at the mouth of the old bridge so there's still mad traffic from Asaba to Onitsha. Moreover, only people going to Obosi, Owerri & PH axis are allowed to use the new bridge.

(1) (Reply)

I Visited The Iconic Cathedral Of Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Videos) / Switzerland Visa Requirements And Application Procedures / Post Office!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.