Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? (305 Views)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? by ParrotGirls360(f): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have been meaning to get opinions on this topic. Please share your views. Is this a sin and are there disadvantages?

Share your opinions please.
Re: Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? by Coldshisha: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
No

1 Like

Re: Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? by FIFApresident1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
How can a right thinking man even think of marrying a prostitute? Have you ever been to a Brothel before? If you haven't and lives in Lagos and want to know little about the past life of a prostitute; just take a stroll to Empire in Ojuelegba, anytime you're less busy.

Did you know the calibre of people that sleeps with these degenerates?
Mentally unstable people,
Touts,
Ritualists.
Homeless people,
Those who wants to test the potency of juju, etcetera.

An average Brothel girl sleeps with 5 people per day, now do the maths.
They mostly spend an average of 5 years before they repent.

5*365*5 =9125
An average of 9125 men has bleeped your bride to be..

Yesterday an aboki man who came to carry block in a nearby construction site was telling me about his plan to sleep with an olosho after closing for work, the guy told me how the olosho mostly collect 500naira from customers.

1 Like

Re: Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? by jmoore(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
There is no difference between a prostitute and one who fornicates with boyfriend/girlfriend.

If you are not going to marry a virgin, you are free to marry an ex prostitute.

Personally, I can only marry a virgin.
Re: Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? by EmptyGarden(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
So they've started using your past against you? Make una leave olosho work una no gree, now you want to settle down and expect that innocent man to manage remnants for the rest of his life abi? It won't work o, go and look for a retired gigolo and marry!

1 Like

Re: Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? by Teejay13(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
To me I don't think it is a sin, because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? by yuping(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided I think is just a slap to the face of the innocent ladies.
Re: Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? by ObaKlaz: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
It's NOT a sin against God at all. God even had one of His prophets marry a b!tch. grin

But, knowing that she used to fawk all typa niggas like it's a chore...
Riding all sorts and sizes of deeks and selling the W.A.P...

Mayne!
How you gon' raise yo head amongst yo niggas when yo niggas used to go ham on her ass before you wifed her?
Re: Is Marrying A Former Prostitute A Sin ? by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
ParrotGirls360:
I have been meaning to get opinions on this topic. Please share your views. Is this a sin and are there disadvantages?

Share your opinions please.
Read the Words of Jesus Christ to know these things for your own self- Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Fallen Elects / What Is Satanism? / Russian Invasion: We’ll Command War In Ukraine To Cease, Says Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.