Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Hires 7 Rain Makers To Send Down Rain So He Can Cleanup His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Hires 7 Rain Makers To Send Down Rain So He Can Cleanup His (280 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Goes Diabolical Hires 7 Rain Makers To Bring Down Rain / Majek Fashek Last Moment, Howhe DIED - Send Down The Rain Icon / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Hires 7 Rain Makers To Send Down Rain So He Can Cleanup His by blogger4: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2022

Popular celebrity Bar Man, Cubana chief priest on the 9th of January Hired 7 Rain makers to send down the Rain so he can cleanup his Bar.

Recall that in January Rain do not fall in the Southeast as Harmatan has taken over.

In a video shared online, Cubana Chief priest and his workers are seen under the rain cleaning up De Angels after the Rain makers successfully sent down the Rain.

Sharing the video, Cubana Chief priest wrote: “Paid 7 Rain� Makers To Send Down Some Heavy Rain� So I Can Clean @_deangels Saturdays Are For Clean� Up, F**k It Dust Don Too Much. Dem No Dey Call Me ChiefPriest☠️ For Mouth� If I Want It I Get It.”

WATCH VIDEO: https://www.detouchingstory.com/2022/01/09/cubana-chief-priest-hires-7-rain-makers-to-send-down-rain-so-he-can-cleanup-his-bar-video/

(1) (Reply)

A Message To CalmElder / Bbmzansi QV Expose Real Reasons She Left The Show Speaks From Outside (video) / Update:mercy Aigbe And KAZEEM ADEOTI Secret Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.