Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute (500 Views)

See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke / Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute / "He Is A Very Unique Manager" Sergio Ramos Praises Zidane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute by Lawretta123: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Porto manager Sergio Conceicao brought on his son Francisco in the 87th minute of their match vs Estoril.

He scored the winner in the 89th minute.

Look what it meant � https:///M64nEJ0LRp

Re: Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute by Stomoney(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Watch the match yesterday. Omo I could feel the passion of football between father and son it was like a blessing for those of them

Football is life
Football sweet but bitter only for Arsenal fans grin
I come in peace cool
Re: Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute by paulolee(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
we excess joy wey pikin de gv e papa na so I de plan to make my papa smile before this year ends
Re: Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute by Legendary123: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:
Watch the match yesterday. Omo I could feel the passion of football between father and son it was like a blessing for those of them

Football is life
I come in peace cool
so porto later won that match yesterday... I thought they lost o waoo
Re: Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute by Stomoney(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
They later won the match
Legendary123:
so porto later won that match yesterday... I thought they lost o waoo
Re: Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute by Legendary123: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:
They later won the match
yahh interesting
Re: Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute by dottozil: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:

Football is life
I come in peace cool

U don't know how it feels to be a Manchester United fan
Re: Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute by ayotundele18: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:

Football is life
I come in peace cool
What station is that?
Re: Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute by Stomoney(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
OSBC channel 32 uhf cool
ayotundele18:

What station is that?

(1) (Reply)

Get 5 Sure Odds Daily For One Week (100% Guaranteed) / Elon Musk Owns Football Clubs In Twitter / Sonic The Hedgehog 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.