Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

God Of Chosen Arrested A 419 Man To Return N4m+ To A White Man In The US - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Chosen Arrested A 419 Man To Return N4m+ To A White Man In The US (274 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Chosen Arrested A 419 Man To Return N4m+ To A White Man In The US by peteregwu(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Another Slam Dunk From The God Of Chosen!!!

I don't even know what to say about what God is doing on the Lords. The rate at which He is saving souls is just amazing and inexplicable.

The brother on apron with microphone on the wright side in the picture below was a former fraudster (yahoo boy or 419). He was on the verge of defrauding a white man from the US to the tune of N50million, his move was almost successful because the white man had already paid about N4 million plus as part payment to his account. By then, he had already started coming to the Lords chosen church.

Each time he comes to the Lords chosen fellowship, he becomes uncomfortable with the pastors ministration on salvation comdeming and speaking against fraud and so many other satanic vices and that anyone involved in such vices shouldn't put their money in the offering bag and that they should return the stolen money to the owner.

So, he said he was troubled by the Holy spirit via the message of salvation from the pastor each time he visits the Lord chosen church for fellowship. He said one day, he made up his mind to surrender to Jesus genuinely and become born again and return the money that the white man paid to him initially. He eventually did and confessed to the white man that he was a fraudster. He related all his fraudulent plan to the white man and the white man was astounded and asked, "who preached to you that made you to change and return my money"? The brother told him that it was the General Overseer of the Lord's Chosen. Because of this, the white man was bent on knowing the Lords chosen church and the pastor. He (the White man) eventually got connected to the Lords chosen.

The same testimony of salvation from the former fraudulent brother begat another testimony from the White man. When some of our pastors visited the white man in the US, he was walking with the aide of a gadget. He couldn't walk on his own, during one of our programme, the God of the chosen healed the same white man and now he doesn't even walk with the aide of the gadjet he was using.....an evidence of God's healing.

Truly, the God of chosen answer prayers!!!

Watch it live here : https://www.facebook.com/tlccrmofficial/videos/656998802326151/

Re: God Of Chosen Arrested A 419 Man To Return N4m+ To A White Man In The US by Righteousness2(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
I just heard this testimony and I begin to appreciate what GOD ALMIGHTY is doing with the Lord's Chosen and his Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka.

The GOD that Saves a Criminal and brings him to Salvation, that GOD is the True GOD and that is the GOD of the Chosen.

It is High time Leaders, Nations and People all over the Earth recongnize and Submit to this Great GOD of the CHOSEN.

Nigeria and the World at large has a Prophet and Mouth piece that GOD has Sealed and approved!
It is not about this Church or that Church. It is about what GOD has Created for Humanity in these Last of the Last Moments.

My Brother @peteregwu, kindly put out the Various Channels the People can use to Connect right now
It's the Last day of the Heavenly interaction with the Earth and it's happening.

I Admonish All to connect however you can and have a Life settlement Encounter.
I don talk my own!

2 Likes

Re: God Of Chosen Arrested A 419 Man To Return N4m+ To A White Man In The US by isaiah4life(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
This spot is exclusively reserved for nairaland pastor righteousness.

Sir, we await your presence.
Re: God Of Chosen Arrested A 419 Man To Return N4m+ To A White Man In The US by Tejumola856: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
When I thought I’ve seen it all. angry angry
Re: God Of Chosen Arrested A 419 Man To Return N4m+ To A White Man In The US by MufasaLion: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
cry
Re: God Of Chosen Arrested A 419 Man To Return N4m+ To A White Man In The US by Jokerman(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Yes o... that's why a person needs to hear the undiluted word of God....

I'm happy for that brother, after this, his blessings will multiply

1 Like

Re: God Of Chosen Arrested A 419 Man To Return N4m+ To A White Man In The US by Mhykel217(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Broken Eggs / Is Our God No Different Than the 'Flying Spaghetti Monster'? / We Should Ask Ourselves Strict Questions On These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.