Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? (378 Views)

7 Ways To Prepare For Extreme Heat, As Dry Season Approaches / Lifestyle Modifications And Weight Loss Plan / Epigenetic Modifications Of Sperm DNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Which of these body modifications can you do?
Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by GenAbacha(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tattoos
Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pointy ears tips for those who want to have Elven features.

Some prefer to use the silicone ear so they don't have to undergo surgery.

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tongue split has been a thing for years now

Imagine receiving head with this tongue!

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is the farthest I've seen and I think it's the artist's signature

Most are little cuts, the tongue is split into two ways and the ends stitched.

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
If you get tired it can be stitched back, that's why it's better if the split isn't too deep.

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kinda cool but it is painful,

But then people who do this are used to the pain and so might not be as painful to them

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Colourful!

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is called subdermal implants, mods are placed under the skin.

Not sure what are placed under but I think it's 3d.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Subdermal implants, I think they can be taken off at any point

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Oxb90: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Human beings, Tufiakwa! This is disgusting especially the split tongue
Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Elven Ears again: Ears are cut and stitched, painful but "Beauty is Pain"

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Eye painting, doesn't affect eye vision:

At least that's what those who have done it say!

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Psdcaptures: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nose taken off so he can feel more beautiful..

I STAN!

Re: Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? by Jakumo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Any person who chooses to disfigure themselves in such hideous ways is obviously STARVED for attention but is also a certifiable lunatic who most likely has never in their miserable life held down a steady job, and is probably harboring ignorant delusions that they can rely on their freakish looks generate income from sympathizers and thus put food on the table.

In my humble opinion, only a profoundly disturbed nutcase that rightfully belongs in a secure insane asylum where they could be neatly tied up for their own protection would mutilate their own body and face as shown in the above pictures. One can imagine such deranged characters turning to heroin, meth, or PCP when reality dawns on them that they have created monstrosities no sane person would feel comfortable seeing free on the streets.

It would not be surprising to learn that all the freaks whose pictures are posted above are now dead from suicide. If that is indeed the case, the world would certainly be a better place without such individuals constituting visual pollution that could traumatize innocent young children.

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean The Vagina After Having Unprotected Sex To Avoid Pregnancy / My Experience Taking The First Dose Of Covid Vaccine In Brazil (photos) / Help This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.