Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? (6451 Views)

Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by JohnnyBling(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
How true is this?

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by Ebubeslym(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bone mass difference.

16 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by Kriss216: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Adama said he doesn't gym. I felt disgusted reading that rubbish from him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by Kriss216: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Big body no be anything.

I'll prefer to fight someone like Traore than to fight someone like Kante.

9 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by JohnnyBling(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Bone mass difference.

Can you please explain further
Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by AndroBlaze: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
JohnnyBling:
How true is this?

Google clearly has old information for Adama's weight.

Also can't believe he is claiming he doesn't do weights.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10658599/adama-traore-body-transformation-wolves-weights/
Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Opolo eye No be open eye grin

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by paulolee(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
depends on bone mass n not body size...d lanky gees get weight pass d chubby ones na

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by Depressed101: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
JohnnyBling:
How true is this?
very possible.. This is a result of hypertrophy.

hypertrophy refers to an increase in muscle mass.

There are two types of muscle hypertrophy: myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic.

Myofibrillar hypertrophy refers to when the number of myofibrils increases. This causes muscles to increase in strength and density.

Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy refers to the increase in volume of this fluid. It can make muscles appear larger, but it does not increase in strength.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by AVECDEO: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Google clearly has old information for Adama's weight.

Also can't believe he is claiming he doesn't do weights.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10658599/adama-traore-body-transformation-wolves-weights/

Yeah...he could just be engaging in what is called calisthenics exercises that is using your body weight to build your muscles without engaging iron weights or going to the gym.

That's what I do and my physique is hotter than a heater. grin
Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by oloriooko(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Adama na puffpuff, Jong na pako

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by arthurwillia(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
paulolee:
depends on bone mass n not body size...d lanky gees get weight pass d chubby ones na
Comot there how lanky go get weight than chubby
There’s chubby and there’s muscular
Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by Tmo4: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
AVECDEO:

Yeah...he could just be engaging in what is called calisthenics exercises that is using your body weight to build your muscles without engaging iron weights or going to the gym.

That's what I do and my physique is hotter than a heater. grin
can u please explain much better! I really want to build my muscle.
Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Depressed101:
very possible.. This is a result of hypertrophy.

hypertrophy refers to an increase in muscle mass.

There are two types of muscle hypertrophy: myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic.

Myofibrillar hypertrophy refers to when the number of myofibrils increases. This causes muscles to increase in strength and density.

Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy refers to the increase in volume of this fluid. It can make muscles appear larger, but it does not increase in strength.

an anatomist have spoken

2 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by GodIsBiafran: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Football weight (just like football age). Get it?
Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by KosiGee(m): 5:15am On Jan 10, 2022
JohnnyBling:
How true is this?

Yes it’s true, Frenkie is 74kg and Adama is 72kg..

What’s their respective heights??

Frenkie is 1.8m

Adama is 1.78m….so if Adama at 72kg were to be ‘stretched’ out to a height of 1.8m, he’d won’t be so compact.
Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by KosiGee(m): 5:28am On Jan 10, 2022
The claim that Adama Traore doesn’t lift weight or gym is nonsense.
He might not be using the barbell a lot but he definitely is a gym freak. Every football club in England invest lots in gyms and the facility is used by every footballer.
Adama does cable resistance and I’m sure the leg extension/flexion machine would be one of his favourites.
Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by Malawian(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2022
The thing surprise me. Like one babe wey i lift 2 months ago, i was thinking the babe carry weight, only to lift her like say she be foam. Another one i tried lifting during NYSC camp drills, omo, na Abraham, Isaac and Joseph save me that day from embarrassment. That one weight pass two bags of rice; and if you look the two girls, them carry the same size of body.

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? by Arthurity1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
JohnnyBling:

Can you please explain further
The human bones are what contribute the most to the overall weight of the body, meaning De jong's bones are heavier than Adama traore's.

(1) (Reply)

Dropped Nigerian Players! / Nigeria Defeats Togo 6-0 (WAFU Women's Under 20 Championship) / Live Scores; Nigeria Premier League Mid Week Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.