Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President (2420 Views)

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Ebogidi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
A Port Harcourt based prophet, Glory Chika Nsiegbe has predicted that the next president of the Nigeria will emerge from the South South and will be Transportation Minister, Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi.

Read more: http://citynewsph.com/news/2023-no-one-even-wike-can-stop-amaechis-emergence-as-president-cleric/
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by beerfraud: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
I stand with SS as far as it is not going to that cannibalister

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Truthisunique2: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
It's possible

We are yet to really know who buhari said is his candidate

Ameachi strikes as the biggest non northern minister dear to buhari heart

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by SmartPolician: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
And that will be the best thing that will ever happen to this country.

We don't need a man full of baggage or under a godfather. We need a fearless man who can challenge the status quo, step on wicked toes, and turn things around.

One thing about Amaechi is that no job is too big for him because he's vibrant, smart and people-centric. Little wonder no ministry is experiencing a turnaround in this government like his.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by EsomahJD: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dude stands a better chance

kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by bjdon: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amachi is definitely a dark horse. From APC I think its between him and Osinbajo

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by OfficialAwol(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's possible

We are yet to really know who buhari said is his candidate

Ameachi strikes as the biggest non northern minister dear to buhari heart

I have heard many times, and nobody has disputed it, that Amaechi has unrestricted access to Buhari.

Other ministers will have to submit memos to the CoS but not Amaechi.

I won't be surprised if Buhari has something up his sleeves for him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by IBBG(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
If this were to happen it means SW has missed out o. It will be fatal blow to PDP chances of retaining power. Because PDP Strong base is in the south and if they project a northerner then the entire SS/SE will vote APC. SW will be in a limbo whether to support him or pull out. Considering if they pull out it will not do them much good as they can't win a presidential election if they float a new party. Rather they will stay put and support him. NC will support him because of banditry. So an amaechi presidency can easily scale through even more than a tinubu's own.
Now I understand why amaechi is championing building rail ways in the north

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by IBBG(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
bjdon:
Amachi is definitely a dark horse. From APC I think its between him and Osinbajo
exactly my thought it's between him and Osinbanjo. however if it goes to amaechi it means APC will win 2023 with a landslide, because they have removed PDP Strong base being the SS/SE. NC will go to amaechi while the core north will split because he has focused his projects as transport minister there. An Osinbanjo against a northerner in the PDP then PDP stands a chance but an amaechi against a northerner in the PDP then it's game over for the PDP

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by contigiency(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
IBBG:
exactly my thought it's between him and Osinbanjo. however if it goes to amaechi it means APC will win 2023 with a landslide, because they have removed PDP Strong base being the SS/SE. NC will go to amaechi while the core north will split because he has focused his projects as transport minister there. An Osinbanjo against a northerner in the PDP then PDP stands a chance but an amaechi against a northerner in the PDP then it's game over for the PDP

My brother, pair Osibanjo with prof. Zulum of borno state, then know that APC would have won the election before 12 noon of the Election Day.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by tit(f): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nice one.
Amaechi does not even like money

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by QueenAgbo(f): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Okowa is our Next president.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by LordIsaac(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
I've now confirmed that a region doesn't want to hear anything South West. I wonder why they think power is given on a platter of gold. You insult a system and want the best from it....very unfortunate!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by SweetiliciousD: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
If Bubu smiles at Amaechi, game over ni

Igbos will que behind Amaechi for obvious reasons, Amaechi's Igbo hot headed blood is undeniable.

His support for Buhari legacy is top notch

His Yorubaness transcends his name

His youthful age advantage is phenomenal

He has been endeared to the the north for his penchant for infrastructural turnaround

Game over naaa ni

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Bastardlyrich: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
beerfraud:
I stand with SS as far as it is not going to that cannibalister
But the man says he is igbo and remember u hate igbos.
Or does it matter if it's as or se.the thing is he is igbo.
Anyway ijaw 2023 or our Igbo brothers have it,if not let the north continue to rule.
We cannot allow ritualist,bacjstabbers, betrayels,skull minners,liars pretenders and rapist to rule these country.
Nigeria must be great.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by beerfraud: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
Bastardlyrich:

But the man says he is igbo and remember u hate igbos.
Or does it matter if it's as or se.the thing is he is igbo.
Anyway ijaw 2023 or our Igbo brothers have it,if not let the north continue to rule.
We cannot allow ritualist,bacjstabbers, betrayels,skull minners,liars pretenders and rapist to rule these country.
Nigeria must be great.
[/s] Goodluck Jonathan is not yi.bo
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Bastardlyrich: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
beerfraud:
[s][/s] Goodluck Jonathan is not yi.bo
I mean ameachi chibuike
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Truthisunique2: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
OfficialAwol:

I have heard many times, and nobody has disputed it, that Amaechi has unrestricted access to Buhari.

Other ministers will have to submit memos to the CoS but not Amaechi.

I won't be surprised if Buhari has something up his sleeves for him.
That guy is the only one that has really enjoyed the merger outside the cpc group

Dem acn group have been eliminated

Dem rochas eliminated

Dem new pdp block of saraki, dino etc eliminated

Only Ameachi is waxing on, buhari gave him the full federal might to disturb Wike in the last gov election

Buhari have appointed ameachi loyalists to top board chair

Buhari gave him the leadership of apc in rivers

Something is brewing, one man can not be enjoying all this privilege that even full block of acn can't enjoy

Don't forget buhari may secede to south and bakare is the only Yoruba man he has ever trusted

Between bakare and ameachi, ameachi seems to be his love buddy having the freehand osinbajo doesn't even have

It almost seems he is the one buhari is hiding from been eliminated yet quietly integrating him like a defacto vice president

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Truthisunique2: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
LordIsaac:
I've now confirmed that a region doesn't want to hear anything South West. I wonder why they think power is given on a platter of gold. You insult a system and want the best from it....very unfortunate!
Nobody is ruling south west out, reality is what is ruling them out.

Buhari is the reality for the apc as it stands he controls everything on who would emerge even the date of convention Yoruba don't know yet

The only Yoruba man buhari has ever and still trust is bakare whom he recommended to tinubu as his vp

But he would find problem incorporating this non apc bakare which is why an APC member politician like ameachi makes sense
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Truthisunique2: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
SweetiliciousD:
If Bubu smiles at Amaechi, game over ni

Igbos will que behind Amaechi for obvious reasons, Amaechi's Igbo hot headed blood is undeniable.

His support for Buhari legacy is top notch

His Yorubaness transcends his name

His youthful age advantage is phenomenal

He has been endeared to the the north for his penchant for infrastructural turnaround

Game over naaa ni
his sudden unusual calm despite the massive access to power he has tallies with the buhari statement of "I have my candidate but don't want him eliminated"

The biggest "legacy" which buhari has been boasting of which is rail was made possible by ameachi

When you consider that almost all the loans from China was going to it, it's more or less ameachi is a government on its own that is dealing with China government

And the way he has been serving buhari people first, I guess the nepotistic buhari must be really impressed

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Sergio101(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by SweetiliciousD: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
his sudden unusual calm despite the massive access to power he has tallies with the buhari statement of "I have my candidate but don't want him eliminated"

The biggest "legacy" which buhari has been boasting of which is rail was made possible by ameachi

When you consider that almost all the loans from China was going to it, it's more or less ameachi is a government on its own that is dealing with China government

And the way he has been serving buhari people first, I guess the nepotistic buhari must be really impressed

Amaechi's political background is unequalled too.

He is the next president.......This I have seen

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Truthisunique2: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Amaechi's political background is unequalled too.

He is the next president.......This I have seen
I don't know about the battle with pdp yet but he may fly apc flag

Come to think of it his ministry is the only pride of Buhari

Should buhari be looking to leave he would be talking about trains and asking for continuity on the works of ameachi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by surgical: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
And that will be the best thing that will ever happen to this country.

We don't need a man full of baggage or under a godfather. We need a fearless man who can challenge the status quo, step on wicked toes, and turn things around.

One thing about Amaechi is that no job is too big for him because he's vibrant, smart and people-centric. Little wonder no ministry is experiencing a turnaround in this government like his.
so he can continue to use our resources to build infrastructure in Niger,ethnicity will not allow you people see road

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Truthisunique2: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
surgical:
so he can continue to use our resources to build infrastructure in Niger,ethnicity will not allow you people see road
who is your preferred candidate

Let's start from there

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Ttalk: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
That guy is the only one that has really enjoyed the merger outside the cpc group

Dem acn group have been eliminated

Dem rochas eliminated

Dem new pdp block of saraki, dino etc eliminated

Only Ameachi is waxing on, buhari gave him the full federal might to disturb Wike in the last gov election

Buhari have appointed ameachi loyalists to top board chair

Buhari gave him the leadership of apc in rivers

Something is brewing, one man can not be enjoying all this privilege that even full block of acn can't enjoy

Don't forget buhari may secede to south and bakare is the only Yoruba man he has ever trusted

Between bakare and ameachi, ameachi seems to be his love buddy having the freehand osinbajo doesn't even have

It almost seems he is the one buhari is hiding from been eliminated yet quietly integrating him like a defacto vice president

Na wah o. Make una lie small small na
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by surgical: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
who is your preferred candidate

Let's start from there
you tried ,you did not insult me like some people here will do, you wanted a civilised discussion.
I appreciate that well done
On a preferred candidate am yet to decide, still watching the polity
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by Truthisunique2: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ttalk:

Na wah o. Make una lie small small na
all facts

Point the lie
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by austinvsb: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
I like Amaechi and I always said if APC presents him as candidate, they will easily win based on his contribution to rail development alone
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by SweetiliciousD: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't know about the battle with pdp yet but he may fly apc flag

Come to think of it his ministry is the only pride of Buhari

Should buhari be looking to leave he would be talking about trains and asking for continuity on the works of ameachi

Absolutely

.... However, trust no politician, not even those who don't keep electioneering promises.

Lol
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by naija4life247: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
EsomahJD:
Dude stands a better chance than a yoruba muslim

kiss

Una go cry blood when Tinubu or Osinbajo becomes President
Re: 2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President by peleson1: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amaechi is the only politician Nigerians can trust right now and he represents justice....
Looking at every thing, he is the only one right now that the no1 seat fits....
No one else...

If u factor in the ngerian motto, u will see ameachi face as the n xt president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Devastating Pictures Of Court Room In Benue State / Breaking: APC NWC Backtracks, Grants Waiver To Jonathan. / We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.