Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 49. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 49. (107 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 49. by PastorSomba(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 49.

Matthew 8:16-17 (KJV) When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: 17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
Isaiah 53:4-5 (KJV) Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Psalm 107:20; 1Peter 2:24; 5:8-9; John 10:10; Acts 10:38; Romans 8:1-2; Galatians 3:13-14; 2Corinthians 5:21; James 4:7; 5:14-15; Mark 16:17-18; Ephesians 4:27;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

57. The life of the believer is in his spirit no longer in his body or flesh. The unbelievers' life is in his body or flesh. Therefore as a believer do not allow your flesh or body to control your thinking, desires and decisions. That is living according to the flesh. If you live according to the flesh, sin will come alive in your body and with it sickness and diseases. The presence of sin makes sickness and diseases inevitable. In Christ Jesus we are dead to sin in our body but alive in our spirit unto righteousness. Where righteousness reigns sickness cannot be found there. But remember our righteousness is by faith not by works, it is our new nature in Christ.

When we talk about sin, believers think mostly of the common visible sins of sexual immorality, stealing, lying, idolatry, etc. But sin is far more than that. The greatest sin is unbelief of the word of God. Unbelief is the foundation for all sins. No sin can take place where there is no unbelief. Faith is the only cure for unbelief. Where there is unbelief there is room for sickness and diseases. Unbelief is walking in the flesh, faith is walking in the spirit. Most Christians still suffer sicknesses and diseases simply because they still have unbeliefs in their lives.

When we are led by the Spirit or walk by faith or live by faith our sins are forgiven and the righteousness of faith and the Holy Spirit anointing in us will not allow sickness to dwell in our body. To be led by the Spirit or walk by faith simply means to obey the word of God you know at all times instead of your feelings or what you can see or what the world is saying. To walk in the spirit is to walk in the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. For example if you feel symptoms of sickness do not accept it as normal but resist it and reject it by your confession of the word of God and taking your authority over it and standing on the word no matter what you see or feel.

If you accept it you are have walked in the flesh, in unbelief and in sin. Therefore you have permitted sickness in your body. As a believer the devil cannot put anything on you unless you permit. So if there is any sickness in your life take responsibility of the fact that you permitted it. But if you resist it by your faith confessions you are walking in the spirit, and in righteousness, therefore sickness cannot take hold of you. Healing and divine health is not up to God but up to us. God has done all He needs to do for us in Christ Jesus.

When we walk in the Spirit we live a bloodless life. That is a life and health that is not dependent on our blood and body or health of our blood and body. Where there is no blood and body sickness cannot stay or thrive there. That is why the bible says we are to die to our flesh or crucify our flesh or see our body as dead. Sickness does not live on a dead body. We can live a bloodless life only by faith not by works because we are resurrected being with Christ having only a body of flesh and bone. 2Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 2:20; 5:16,24-25; Romans 3:23-26; 6:3-23; 8:14; Ephesians 4:27; James 4:7; 1Peter 5:8-9; Mark 11:23;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 10 / Words Of Wisdom From Our Blessed Mother / The Very Last Drop - Emoji devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.