Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,720 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB (1508 Views)

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / Anambra Guber: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Other Candidates Ask FG To Release Kanu / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Emergingnation0: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2022
beerfraud:
many of us will join Nigerian Army to revenge if FG dare releasing that uncouth lunatic Cownu from our Zoo
I don't blame you fo dying to keep Igbo in this contraption.... Cos Biafra actualization means death to you and your backwards region.... Coward that can't imagine his miserable life without Igbo in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Emergingnation0: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Golan007:
God punish Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu.
Crying of a unity beggar.... Thesame way God is punishing your backwards region..... Over 200 people was murdered overnight cold blooded in Zamfara, Is that not a cursed..

1 Like

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by helinues: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Says low IQ and inferiority complex Afonja that busy exhuming corpse in their various cemeteries for quick Imaginery wealth...

KANU will come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand.... Self determination isn't a crime but a right

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Emergingnation0: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
helinues:
The dunce Igbos.

Everyone is a saboteur to them..

Well, since they have started kidnapping their igwes and elders, Igbos have been cursed forever
SAYS Renown Hypocrised

1 Like

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by helinues: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Emergingnation0:
SAYS Renown Hypocrised

Explain to mods if your name na Igbos
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Emergingnation0: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2022
helinues:

Explain to mods if your name na Igbos
Explain to mode if your name na Afonja.... Unity bagger that can't imagine his life without Igbo in Nigeria... Coward when will learn to stand alone

1 Like

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Nyanmiridunce: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Explain to mode if your name na Afonja.... Unity bagger that can't imagine his life without Igbo in Nigeria... Coward when will learn to stand alone
Igbo like you no get sense. Is Biafra your career? Don't you have a life? You've been shouting this 'unity begging craps for months, yet nobody ever noticed you exist. This pay-per-post trash must stop this new year. You're becoming a nysinace already you this freedom begging police eating cannibal

1 Like

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Emergingnation0: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Igbo like you no get sense. Is Biafra your career? Don't you have a life? You've been shouting this 'unity begging craps for months, yet nobody ever noticed you exist. This pay-per-post trash must stop this new year. You're becoming a nysinace already you this freedom begging police eating cannibal
Says inferiority complex unity beggar that can't imagine his miserable life without Igbo in Nigeria..
Yes, Biafra is the hope and future of every Igbo's, irrespective of status.. And is a task that must be accomplished.

Self determination isn't a crime but a right as being portrayed by IQ deficients unity beggars like you... Coward learn how to leave without Igbo

1 Like

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Nyanmiridunce: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Says inferiority complex unity beggar that can't imagine his miserable life without Igbo in Nigeria..
Yes, Biafra is the hope and future of every Igbo's, irrespective of status.. And is a task that must be accomplished.

Self determination isn't a crime but a right as being portrayed by IQ deficients unity beggars like you... Coward learn how to leave without Igbo

I have something to use my time for on a Monday morning than banting with a secessionist who doesn't know where to ask for his Biafra than a Yoruba man forum. We all want Biafra to come quickly, what we don't support is you coming to a yoruba man forum to remind us.

We don't care. Take your agitation to aso villa. Nairaland doesn't have the power to give you Biafra but the more you're schooled, the more 'unity begging' you vomit as if you're under a spell. We stay one place, you move there and you're still the same person saying 'you can't imagine your lives without yeebos', guy you get sense like this?

Yesterday, we all saw how yeebos were rushing out of southeast at onitsha bridge to Yorubaland as if your lives depend on it. Na you go still dey call us unity beggars oo, if I type wetin dey my mind, admin go ban me. Make I just allow you dey dance naked on a Yoruba man's forum, asking for Biafra.

We all can't wait for your Biafra to come!!!
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by thatigboman1: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
When I hear traitors, backstabber s and ritualist, cry cryone tribe comes to mind
no be lie. Sophisticated saboteurs
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Idumuje: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2022
I am Igbo but pray Kanu the self styled emperor is never released! He’s a crazy, despot wanna-be.

2 Likes

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Emergingnation0: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I have something to use my time for on a Monday morning than banting with a secessionist who doesn't know where to ask for his Biafra than a Yoruba man forum. We all want Biafra to come quickly, what we don't support is you coming to a yoruba man forum to remind us.

We don't care. Take your agitation to aso villa. Nairaland doesn't have the power to give you Biafra but the more you're schooled, the more 'unity begging' you vomit as if you're under a spell. We stay one place, you move there and you're still the same person saying 'you can't imagine your lives without yeebos', guy you get sense like this?

Yesterday, we all saw how yeebos were rushing out of southeast at onitsha bridge to Yorubaland as if your lives depend on it. Na you go still dey call us unity beggars oo, if I type wetin dey my mind, admin go ban me. Make I just allow you dey dance naked on a Yoruba man's forum, asking for Biafra.

We all can't wait for your Biafra to come!!!
First of all, let me remind you that self determination isn't a crime but a right..

We don't care. Take your agitation to aso villa. Nairaland doesn't have the power to give you
Says IQ deficients unity beggar..... If you ain't suffering from acute dementia,you would have recognized that we ain't on Nairaland to Solicitates for independent of Biafra, but rather to defend and promote our cause of self determination which isn't crime but a right as being recognized under different global Charters which Nigeria is signatory to.
IPOB is a global body , which apparently are on international stage doing the needful for our cause of freedom according to international provisions, you don't expect us to go Aso villa to agitate, while there are provisions for that on international stage.

Lol ! Thesame region you claimed that wasn't safe for Christmas returnees.. grin

And you think Igbo is migrating to your region in a good faith.... We're force to do so due to satanic policies of your govt which deprived SE of Federal present after the civil war..... As we speak, aparth from security offices, there's no present in the East ... We're seriously working towards puting a stop to that infomous migrations through Biafra actualization

1 Like

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2022
Sambo Dasuki hasn't been released.

Sheikh Zakzaky has not been released.

It is unapologetic belligerent nuisance MNK whose terrorist organisation IPOB are continuing their hate speeches, kidnapping and murdering innocent civilians, traditional rulers, police officers and soldiers, that would be released?

Is IPOB head correct at all?

But how did the master mind that would deliver us the promised Biafra find himself begging the zoo to release him from his cage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by beerfraud(f): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2022
Emergingnation0:
I don't blame you fo dying to keep Igbo in this contraption.... Cos Biafra actualization means death to you and your backwards region.... Coward that can't imagine his miserable life without Igbo in Nigeria
no presidency no beerfraud
You can wail till eternity
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by beerfraud(f): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Says chronic unity begging stunts.... KANU will come out stronger with Biafran flag in his hand
let him come out today
We are not gonna release that lunatic Cownu
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by RuggedBiafran: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Why i detest you Afonja..is because 99% of you miscreants are brainless. Who Presidency help?? Fashole is Minister of Works and Housing...are the roads in the SW paved with Gold??...Why do you afonja think with so much shallowness??

Go look for food to eat ..You sound extremely foooolish...spits

beerfraud:
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Emergingnation0: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2022
beerfraud:
Says cowardic unity beggar, that can't imagine his pathetic life without Igbo in Nigeria, cos Igbo are like life supporting machine without which they can't survive.... To hell with your useless presidency.
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Emergingnation0: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2022
beerfraud:
let him come out today
We are not gonna release that lunatic Cownu
Lol , we don't expect you to release him, cos his release will put an end to this contraption which will lead your Backwards region into Oblivion.... Never the less, he'll definitely come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand , like every freedom fighters around the world that under goes jailed terms for their liberational caused but came out Truimphed
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by beerfraud(f): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
Emergingnation0:
Lol , we don't expect you to release him, cos his release will put an end to this contraption which will lead your Backwards region into Oblivion.... Never the less, he'll definitely come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand , like every freedom fighters around the world that under goes jailed terms for their liberational caused but came out Truimphed
[/s] narrative has been changed now before it was ''arrest him and the zoo collapse'' now he is in cage you change the threat again

1 Like

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Emergingnation0: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
beerfraud:
[s] narrative has been changed now before it was ''arrest him and the zoo collapse'' now he is in cage you change the threat again[/s]
We have gained more recognition and sympathies globally since Kanu was arrested than when he was London...... Which is apparently given your Jihadist government sleepless

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by beerfraud(f): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Emergingnation0:
We have gained more recognition and sympathies globally since Kanu was arrested than when he was London...... Which is apparently given your Jihadist government sleepless
ok go and get your beerfraud
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Sunday2021: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Iam one of them. If Buhari make a mistake of releasing that terrorist, I will never forgive buhari. That animal called Kanu made me to lose my brother, friends and colleagues. That animal should be killed painfully so that he can feel the pain he cause so many families.

1 Like

Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Sunday2021: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
Why i detest you Afonja..is because 99% of you miscreants are brainless. Who Presidency help?? Fashole is Minister of Works and Housing...are the roads in the SW paved with Gold??...Why do you afonja think with so much shallowness??

Go look for food to eat ..You sound extremely foooolish...spits

atleast the roads in South West are far far better than the one in alaigbo.
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Piggyeasterner: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2023
agulion:
Buhari has no choice he will release him, God bless prophet Kanu
God bless prophet muhammed
release terrorist? Buhari was not daft
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Piggyeasterner: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2023
Sunday2021:
Iam one of them. If Buhari make a mistake of releasing that terrorist, I will never forgive buhari. That animal called Kanu made me to lose my brother, friends and colleagues. That animal should be killed painfully so that he can feel the pain he cause so many families.
Re: Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB by Piggyeasterner: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2023
Emergingnation0:
emergingnation1 emergingnation
When is he coming with a beerfraud flag in his hand?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunmbaku, Others Plot To Cause Mayhem As Osinbajo Arrives Lagos / South South Is A No Go Area For Peter Obi Except He Want To Invest In South / Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.