Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Loan Apps How Credible Are They - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps How Credible Are They (373 Views)

How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 5 Loan Apps In Nigeria / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Apps How Credible Are They by PaNnamdi: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
The proliferation of online loan Apps had been on the rampant in Nigeria.But one important question is that,

Are they really trustworthy?
Do they provide rapid loans as they promise?

please you can share your experiences with them.
Re: Loan Apps How Credible Are They by harqinhola(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please , run for you life ..!!!!! They have very ridiculous business practices .. I had to block my account when i started receiving surprising debit alerts at 12 mid-night .
Re: Loan Apps How Credible Are They by Akudaisi: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
PaNnamdi:
The proliferation of online loan Apps had been on the rampant in Nigeria.But one important question is that,

Are they really trustworthy?
Do they provide rapid loans as they promise?

please you can share your experiences with them.
learn from others and run for ur life grin
Wa ti ma gbo
Re: Loan Apps How Credible Are They by nifemi25(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
It's better to seek loan from your family members than those online loan app. They won't gives you upto 10k as a starter and they will frustrate your life if you default on your payment. The worst part of it is that they will text all your contact on your phone and address you as a criminal
Re: Loan Apps How Credible Are They by PaNnamdi: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
nifemi25:
It's better to seek loan from your family members than those online loan app. They won't gives you upto 10k as a starter and they will frustrate your life if you default on your payment. The worst part of it is that they will text all your contact on your phone and address you as a criminal
Is your BVN details safe with them?
Re: Loan Apps How Credible Are They by nifemi25(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Is your BVN details safe with them?

It's safe

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikejis Blog Is Down. / Samsung 43inches Smart 4k Tv...#150k /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.