Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

How Long Should I Spend In The Gym? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Should I Spend In The Gym? (250 Views)

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should I Spend In The Gym? by wiki15(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
People who are really interested in the gym do not spend a second on Google about how much time they should spend in the gym. Serious people just go to the gym and remain there until they are dragged with strong hands by their legs to their wedding or until they build enough muscle to become strong enough to beat up everyone and became the owner of the gym. Or, better still, they are carried by the undertakers on the last day.

Since you have time for this research, let's start with the disappointing answer first. There is no one answer for everyone looking to work out in the gym. But this is not to say you could breeze in and breeze out of the time. It won't work which is why we have to start from the barest.

The minimum time to spend in the gym

You shouldn't spend less than 30 minutes a day in the gym. If you want to lose weight, be fit, or build muscles, 30 minutes a day won't work. But it is a good place to begin. There are two reasons for you to begin with 30-minutes baby steps.

One, if you are new to exercising or out after a long period of time, it can be laborious to go non-stop on the treadmill or rowing machines or chair climbers or barbells and plates. You could be broken with soreness so much you can't go tomorrow and ultimately give up.

Two, you need to ensure that you are punching your weight. You can't just decide 60 minutes or 90 minutes or 120 minutes per day is it for you. So you start with 30 minutes and build up. Increase it to 45 minutes to 60 minutes to 75 minutes, etc. as you get into the character of your working out. Or you could choose 10-minute increments and go from 40 minutes to 50 minutes to 60 minutes, etc. (And no, there is no one-minute increment that would see you go 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, etc. Be serious.)

Continue reading https://nowfitter.com/the-gym-time/

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Spend In The Gym? by bpunch: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
I would like to check https://shapewhizz.com/best-treadmill-for-weight-loss/ if you are on the goal of fitness or weight loss.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Body When You Jump Rope Every Day / Rich Without Human Sacrifice, Life Is Bad Because You Dont Seek For Solutions O / What's Your Favorite Way To Vape Concentrates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.