Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

White Girls - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / White Girls (1737 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girls by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2011
True word OP
White girls freak out when they see a black man and thats how it happens in the States.I am not into white girls but then some of them still hit on me and even when i use my very thick african accent to scare them off they even come on to it saying i sound exotic and what ever that means cheesy.Its even worse in areas were there are few black men and if you unfortunate to visit such places then the white girls tear you to shreads trying to hit at you.There was this white girl the other with the greenest eyes i have ever seen and it made her look like a cat and she was looking hard at me as if she would rape me.It was really scary cheesy.Anyway i like hispanic girls they are gentle and they got lots of style and damm i love that spanish accent of theirs wink
Re: White Girls by won90: 2:06am On Jun 18, 2011
ismaeel86:

what is so special about Nigerian guys? White girls like us african girls adore us, chinese girls worship us, pakistan and indian girls dream about us, somalians think we are d best, jamaicans girls alway say we are equal to d task, polish girls cant stop running after us. The worst of all, Nigerian girls dont value us.

ROTFLMFAOOOO

TRUE - TRUE

tom28:

True word OP
White girls freak out when they see a black man and thats how it happens in the States.I am not into white girls but then some of them still hit on me and even when i use my very thick african accent to scare them off they even come on to it saying i sound exotic and what ever that means cheesy.Its even worse in areas were there are few black men and if you unfortunate to visit such places then the white girls tear you to shreads trying to hit at you.There was this white girl the other with the greenest eyes i have ever seen and it made her look like a cat and she was looking hard at me as if she would violation me.It was really scary cheesy.Anyway i like hispanic girls they are gentle and they got lots of style and damm i love that spanish accent of theirs wink

WORD BRO - Finding yourself in a BLACK remote area is the best thing that could ever happen to a BLACK DUDE

Somewhere like Isle of wright - a black dude could get raped there by white women looking for black meat
Re: White Girls by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 18, 2011
lol delusions of grandeur
Re: White Girls by won90: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: White Girls by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 18, 2011
won-90:

WORD BRO - Finding yourself in a BLACK remote area is the best thing that could ever happen to a BLACK DUDE

Somewhere like Isle of wright - a black dude could get violated there by white women looking for black meat

It could be a problem for a black guy staying in a white populated area because you could get the white girls hitting on you on a daily basis and this could piss of their white boys and the funny thing about it some of these white girls even hit on you in the open in the presence of their white boyfriends.There was one white chick telling me the other day that she loves messing around with black guys and when i asked her if her boyfriend who happened to be white wont get pissed off about it she replied by saying that her boyfriend was a wimp and a sissy and she really didnt care what he thinks.
Re: White Girls by toyemz(f): 2:56am On Jun 18, 2011
@won-90

fight over you ko
fight under you ni!!!

it wasnt because of you they had the fight
they were in macdonalds
when one of the girls came in with the other's boyfriend
and they are all white

mr smartie pants here was there w hen the police came
he hadnt ran away to anywhere

abi i lie?!!
Re: White Girls by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 18, 2011
Some white girls fancy black guys true. But two fought for you today? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: White Girls by REALITY102(m): 5:35am On Jun 18, 2011
LOL no one believes this dude's tale
Re: White Girls by nanidee2(f): 6:11am On Jun 18, 2011
REALITY102:

Disgusting schmuck, i see you are here again, trying to gain attention.
Re: White Girls by 190: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2011
REALITY102:

undecided undecided
Re: White Girls by WebSurfer(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2011
eya,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hellow Guys..i M New Here.,kisses / please only God fearing and working class ladies in abuja 29C329CA/08100392181. / Truly Christian Singles In Abuja Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.