Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Social Media Influencer Papaya_ex Had Money Rain On Her At Her Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Social Media Influencer Papaya_ex Had Money Rain On Her At Her Birthday Party (453 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick / Dollars Rain On Bobrisky At 30th Birthday. Nengi Spotted (Video Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Influencer Papaya_ex Had Money Rain On Her At Her Birthday Party by hefexzy(f): 2:56am On Jan 10, 2022
Papaya_ex known as Abike Arab money right after her controversial photoshoot, went ahead to throw a lavish birthday party that had several celebrities has attendees.
Papaya had money being sprayed and thrown at her from the beginning of the party to the end and this have made all social media platform to be talking about how she is chilling and bamming with the big boys.
#Bigpaps202

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvYZjIUu590
Re: Social Media Influencer Papaya_ex Had Money Rain On Her At Her Birthday Party by bewla(m): 2:58am On Jan 10, 2022
hefexzy:
Papaya_ex known as Abike Arab money right after her controversial photoshoot, went ahead to throw a lavish birthday party that had several celebrities has attendees.
Papaya had money being sprayed and thrown at her from the beginning of the party to the end and this have made all social media platform to be talking about how she is chilling and bamming with the big boys.
#Bigpaps202

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvYZjIUu590
Nice one

Don't cry when it stop o

(1) (Reply)

“I Experimented Drugs And Engaged In Street Fights Before Becoming Born-again / Zazoo Portable Goes Mad Meeting With Musical Icon / Portable Disgrace Poco Lee On Live Stage For Snaching His Zazoo Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.