Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

What You Must Do In Order To Fly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Must Do In Order To Fly (136 Views)

Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven / Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' / Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Do In Order To Fly by BroOlanrewaju(m): 4:54am On Jan 10, 2022
WHAT YOU MUST DO IN ORDER TO FLY
This morning, Jan. 6th 6:00 am, I was lying down to observe quiet time then I fell into a trance. I saw, on a sloppy hill down, I saw a great scene. I was in a company of say 5 persons, we approach the end of the slopy hill, looking up we see the next destination afar off but there was a separation by a clean fenced gently glowing river, there was no way anyone coming down from the slopy hill could walk through or swim through. Then suddenly I began to pray in the spirit, then the spirit of God lifted me up like an � eagle, he then took me up to see the flowing river, the height of it, and the cleaniness, it was clean. I mean so clean. Then I prayed, give me understanding of this O Lord, suddenly, I saw people ran from the slope then trying to jump over the fenced river but many fell inside the water, only 1% made it by jumping.

Then I prayed, again, O Lord, help me understand, then I saw an handwriting, wrote Psalms 51:1-5.

" Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

I woke up and the holySpirit ministered to me on Hebrews 12:1-2 as well.

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,"

2. "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the righzt hand of the throne of God."

Summary.
It is clear, that God is saying, the weight will easily beset us and the sin. With the weight we can't fly high. With the sin we can't receive grace to fly like the eagles.

Do you want to fly?
Drop the weight and the sin.
Depend on God for total cleansing to purge you from every filthiness. Recall that the river is so clean. Come before him, ask for the blood that cleanse and you will be purified and cleanse totally.
Re: What You Must Do In Order To Fly by caesymore(m): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Fly away OP. You won fly? you won fly? small gunshot now you go fly go back house. No body won die but they won go heaven.

(1) (Reply)

First People To Have Recorded And Take Serious Or Believe In The Afterlife / God's Eternal Perspective / If An Usher Smashes Your Phone What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.