Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I’ve Been Winning International Awards Since 2002 — Shan George Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Been Winning International Awards Since 2002 — Shan George Brags (188 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Winning International Awards Since 2002 — Shan George Brags by Babtech001: 5:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Actress-filmmaker Shan George has bragged about winning international awards since the year 2002, Igbere TV reports.

The 51-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Sunday.

Showing off some of the awards she has won over the course of her career, Shan wrote: “I’m not one who’s that keen or zealous about plaques but my works have been winning even international awards since 2002.”

The actress also displayed the Afro Hollywood Award, an award given to her for her “Contributions to Africa’s Film, Art and Culture”.

Other awards Shan has won include Award Recipient at 0the Calabar Entertainment Conference (CEC) 2019, Best Director at the Cross River Nollywood Awards (CRINA) 2014, Movie of the Year at the Cross River Nollywood Awards (CRINA) 2014.

She also received a nomination for Bеѕt Aсtrеѕѕ іn Nіgеrіа аt thе Аfrіса Маgіс Vіеwеrѕ Сhоісе Аwаrdѕ (AMVCA).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYf-b7gNAkL/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Went To Buy A Car With 500 Naira What They Did To Me Will Shock You! / How To Get Fit Fast & Transform Your Body / If You're Truly A BIG BOYS Crew Tap-in ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.