Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,570 members, 7,865,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Mummy G.O: Speak Against Anointed Pastors & Carry Leprosy, Oyedepo Warns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy G.O: Speak Against Anointed Pastors & Carry Leprosy, Oyedepo Warns (197 Views)

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy G.O: Speak Against Anointed Pastors & Carry Leprosy, Oyedepo Warns by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2022
General Overseer of Living Faith Church, aka Winners Chapel, says that speaking ill of prophets ordained by God and their activities is dangerous, warning that it attracts punishment of leprosy.

“Beware of speaking hurt against a prophet you claim to believe,” Mr Oyedepo warned. This, he described as “dangerous” and “can make a man leprous.”

The fiery preacher who gave the warning during a summit at the church’s headquarters, in Ota area of Ogun, stated categorically that the warning came as a result of the revelation he had received.

“When we give warnings, we give it based on prophetic insights,” Mr Oyedepo said, just as he noted that many have been victims of his warning.

“We don’t have the data of how many victims may have come from this warning, but I know quite some would have been victims,” he said.

Nonetheless, the cleric acknowledged that prophets are subjected to severe criticisms.

“Every prophet is ordained to be spoken against. So it is not a problem. It is already written. It is not that it is something that is new,” he added.

In one of his teachings in September last year, Mr Oyedepo said he pays no attention to critics because their views are irrelevant when he does the work of the gospel.

“When I’m doing the things of God, how they feel is irrelevant,” he had said. “Hearing, I rejoice. Saying it is stupid, yet we are rising. Disgracing; impact is growing. (They say) We are all mad people; thank you, we are making it. And only fools doubt fools,” the preacher said.

Meanwhile, Mr Oyedepo’s recent warning comes at a time criticisms have trailed the teachings of an evangelist, Funmilayo Adebayo, who many regard as Mummy G.O.

Although Mrs Adebayo’s church has been in existence for over a decade, her fierce teachings centering on heaven and hell only garnered momentum in the past few weeks with social media users attributing several quotes to her teachings.

Many of her teachings have been criticised, with many accusing her of misleading Christians with her hell-threatening preachings.

https://regencyreportersng..com/2022/01/mummy-go-speak-against-anointed-pastors.html?m=1

Re: Mummy G.O: Speak Against Anointed Pastors & Carry Leprosy, Oyedepo Warns by Romanoff(f): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Ordinary small play, Papa carry Bazooka come street fight.

I watched a few of the things the Minny G.O woman said, na comedy true true.

Person dey dey wear jeans go go hell fire, person wey dey sing with phoney dey go hellfire.

Hmmn.
Re: Mummy G.O: Speak Against Anointed Pastors & Carry Leprosy, Oyedepo Warns by Jay5mie: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2022
angry angry angry

MAKE EVERYBODY GETTAT

Re: Mummy G.O: Speak Against Anointed Pastors & Carry Leprosy, Oyedepo Warns by BBBmall25: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2022
IF A BLIND MAN LEAD A BLIND, BOTH WILL FALL INTO ...?
Re: Mummy G.O: Speak Against Anointed Pastors & Carry Leprosy, Oyedepo Warns by Notryme80: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Make una leave my mummy G. O alone.
Re: Mummy G.O: Speak Against Anointed Pastors & Carry Leprosy, Oyedepo Warns by Baawaa(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2022
This is one strong oooo

(1) (Reply)

P / . / The Mother Of Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.