Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant (1008 Views)

Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) / Is This The World's Most Expensive Bread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by leketon: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2022
The most expensive bread type in the world is the Gold Leaf Bread. It’s as amazing as it sounds. The recipe comes from the master baker Moreno, who is the owner of the family Pan Pina Bakery which is located in Algatocn, Andalusia, Spain. The family bakery has been in business for the past 70 years and produces 50 different types of bread. What makes this one so special is that Moreno uses 250 mg of gold dust in the recipe.

Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by Kosoco(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2022
So gold is edible or what
Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by michlins(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Kosoco:
So gold is edible or what
yup. Even your blood contains trace amount of gold
Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by l69l: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2022
All bread bring d xame end result SH!T grin grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by billynoni(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2022
Please ooo, I wan to ask. After eating a loaf, I won't be hungry for the next 3months?

I said plz ooo.
Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by Kosoco(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2022
michlins:
yup. Even your blood contains trace amount of gold
wow hv not heard of this before. Thanks bro. Let me research on it...
Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by michlins(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2022
Kosoco:
wow hv not heard of this before. Thanks bro. Let me research on it...
we contain different materials found to exist in the deep space and the stars.

Some will say we're made from the stars. Not just gold but different rare materials

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by Kosoco(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2022
michlins:
we contain different materials found to exist in the deep space and the stars.

Some will say we're made from the stars. Not just gold but different rare materials
so we are the real aliens or what
Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by michlins(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2022
Kosoco:
so we are the real aliens or what
we're voyagers is the right word
Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by FarahAideed: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
The most expensive bread I buy here in Lagos cost me 3k per loaf and it's the only bread I eat
Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by Solsix(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mtcheew
Re: The Most Expensive Bread Type In The World. - Bakery Consultant by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin
Well, they can afford it.

Still not worth it IMO

(1) (Reply)

Plssssssssssssss / Fun Scope To Lose Weight! / Have You Eaten At Biazo Restaurant In Egdware London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.