Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo (30973 Views)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by lovchalice(f): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
AMEN
Temisia:
This is goodnews. God punish every ritualists masquerading themselves as our neighbors. They shall not see us or our children in 2022
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Jalaw: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anambra and money rituals especially Nnewi
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Pumpumking: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Pumpumking: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Boy narrowly escapes being used for ritual by neighbour in Imo

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/10/boy-narrowly-escapes-being-used-for-ritual-by-neighbour-in-imo/?amp=1

....but why d IBO people eat there neibor? ...SMH!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by DKM123: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Most Nigerian men are evil!
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by adetayoonas(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
The man should be dealt with . Thank God the boy is alive
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Hkff: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jesus
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by sangresan(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Boy narrowly escapes being used for ritual by neighbour in Imo

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/10/boy-narrowly-escapes-being-used-for-ritual-by-neighbour-in-imo/?amp=1

Igbos and money ritual na 5 & 6.
Who remember the Otokoto saga?
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Das1mama: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Temisia:
This is goodnews. God punish every ritualists masquerading themselves as our neighbors. They shall not see us or our children in 2022
Amen o brother.... Ah how can someone be so mean to easily take the life of your own fellow human being all in the name of making money and the end of it is on parties.... Too bad
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by billyG(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Imo is taken over from Ogun as skull mining state.
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Gravatar: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
haslaw:
Yeebos are the most despicable living things on the face of the earth.

Yeebos are the most executed people on the planet. They are being executed in Asian and Arab countries all the time and they will never learn.

They have the highest number of prisoners in Nigeria prisons.
Yeebos are the highest prisoners in South Africa.

haslaw:

Ndi mkporu miri.

Nothing good acan eveer come out of these terrorist pigs.

haslaw:

No mind the low IQ thing.

She should ask herself why are Yeebos the most executed people on the planet. Yeebos get executed in all Asian and Arab countries all the time. Will she call it hatred too?

haslaw:

You must be high on Mkporu miri.

Fulani crimes are very bad but their crimes pales into nothing as compared to the ones done by Igbos. Igbos commit treason and that is punishable with death under the constitution.

An average Igbo is very wicked and will be looking forways to destroy you. Never trust an Igbo.

Ask yourself, why ar Yeebos the most executed people on the planet. yeebos get executed in all Asian and Arab countries. Will you call it hatred too?

haslaw:

Yeebos are hated all over the world. Yeebos are executed in Asian and Arab countries all the time and the simple reason is because of you people's activites.

Yeebos are the majorities in all Nigerian prisons.

Please stop taking mkporu miri as it is messing up with your head too much.

haslaw:

You must be high on Mkporu miri

Why would anyone be scared of despicable criminals like you lots.

Yeebos are executed in Asian and Arab countries all the time and you say people are scared of you people?

haslaw:

All these pales into nothing as compared to the wickedness of your people.

Stop being high on mkporu miri and face facts.

Your people are the most executed people around the world particularly in Asian and Arab countries.

haslaw:

Don't mind the demented fools. They must be high on Mkporu miri.

A dog is far likely to voted than an Igbo man.

haslaw:

You Yeebos are so evil, wicked and filled with hate.

Any goods you buy from an Igbo is fake and they cheat you with their criminal minds.
No Igbo can ever gat your back. They are wicked back stabbers
No Igbo can employ others because they are evil bigots

Go to any prison in this country and see that Yeebos are the highest number of prisoners.

Yeebos havecontinue to give Nigeria a bad name home and abroad.

Yeebos are executed in Asian and Arab countries all the time and you say you don't know what your people do?
You must be high on Mkporu miri

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

I am specifically calling you three out

How can the three of you see this kind of bile being posted on this forum, day in, day out, and do absolutely nothing about it?

I don't care about whataboutisms, this other person posted this, or posted that. But just human decency is enough here.

Why do you permit this sort of disgusting and foul nonsense to remain up on this forum?

Make it make sense. Why has this person not been banned forever? How can you continue to tolerate this poster and posters like him, no matter what the target of their mentally unstable hate posts are?

It is simply impossible for this to continue indefinitely. Something has to give, one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by elmodee7(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
IGBO

Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Depsui(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Gravatar:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

I am specifically calling you three out

How can the three of you see this kind of bile being posted on this forum, day in, day out, and do absolutely nothing about it?

I don't care about whataboutisms, this other person posted this, or posted that. But just human decency is enough here.

Why do you permit this sort of disgusting and foul nonsense to remain up on this forum?

Make it make sense. Why has this person not been banned forever? How can you continue to tolerate this poster and posters like him, no matter what the target of their mentally unstable hate posts are?

It is simply impossible for this to continue indefinitely. Something has to give, one way or the other.

You don't care when igbos abuse other tribes, you just don't want anyone to abuse igbos. You're a genius.
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Gravatar: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Depsui:

You don't care when igbos abuse other tribes, you just don't want anyone to abuse igbos. You're a genius.

First, my post was not for you or people like you, my post was directed to the moderators. As a matter of fact based on this nonsense you've posted, my post was specifically about bigots and online tribal warlords like you.

Second, as I said, I don't care about whataboutisms, so please take your whataboutism and shove it up your behind.

You have a productive day now.

1 Like

Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Depsui(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Gravatar:

First, my post was not for you or people like you, my post was directed to the moderators. As a matter of fact based on this nonsense you've posted, my post was specifically about bigots and online tribal warlords like you.

Second, as I said, I don't care about whataboutisms, so please take your whataboutism and shove it up your behind.

You have a productive day now.

Please show me any of my tribal post. You just abused me without knowing me or checking my previous posts on this forum. I forgive you.

My point is, you can't just randomly choose a post and say you don't care about others, you just want the particular person you choose to be punished. You may not see it, but that's tribalism.

If three people are fighting, you can't just choose to punish one person and leave the others alone, saying: i just hate fights. You have chosen a side.

On this forum, yorubas abuse igbos, igbos abuse yorubas, igbos abuse the fulanis. Singling out a particular tribe's post is the same tribalism you claim to be against.
Re: Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo by Dushisky: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
What a backward country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Battery Thief Caught And Paraded Publicly In Bayelsa (Photos) / Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) / Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.