Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Do You Have A Dressing Up Vision? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have A Dressing Up Vision? (159 Views)

Here Are Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Dressing Shoe / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Dressing Up Vision? by Olamistitches(f): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2022
yea, we are still in January and the year is still new. I know many of us have set our plans for the year. our vision boards are vision statement are on point. we have pen down every thing we aim to achieve this year socially, financially, spiritually, career wise etc.
BUT permit me to ask you this, IS YOUR DRESSING UP VISION INCLUDED? I mean have you set your dressing up vision for the year 2022?

oh , I heard someone asking what is dressing up vision? are you kidding me?

well I kid you not, I am just trying to tell you or probably remind you in case you forget to set your dressing up vision and now is the time to do it.
Your dressing up vision is the same as your DRESS SENSE. Can I ask you HOW WAS YOUR DRESS SENSE in 2021? Good, fair or bad? or you don't even know because you didn't have it in your plan last year. whichever your answer, Don't you think you need to improve on it?.

Now let me tell you why your dress sense must be top notch this year. you all must have heard it often times that the way you dress tells alot about what and who you are. Well the truth is your dressing communicates about 50% of your being even before you say a single word. it plays an important role as it speaks for itself, and you will agree with me that these days that your dressing is one of the parameter on which you are judge.
gone are the days that people will say you don't judge a book by its cover, Today people determine or know a bit of the content of a book right from its Cover.

May I ask you, WHAT SENSE ARE YOU IN COOPERATING INTO YOUR DRESSING THIS YEAR? or I should mind my business?

Picture: pinterest

#olamistitchesandclothing #kwaratailor #tailoinilorin #naijadesigner #fashionislife #kwaravendors #newyear2022 #toyourmscaddaskill
#fashionista
#youareabrand
#dresswell
#youarewhatyouwear.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Comfort Style / Adire / Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.