Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Personal Assistant With Good Video And Photo Capturing Skills Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant With Good Video And Photo Capturing Skills Needed (302 Views)

Closing Date For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Capturing / Male Kitchen Assistant With Experience, Lekki : Salary Is 40k Plus Accommodation / HR Assistant With HRBP Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant With Good Video And Photo Capturing Skills Needed by 752hub: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
A personal assistant is needed to edit and capture videos and photo for my investment and entrepreneur programs.

Applicant should have good video and photo editing skills

Applicants should also be social media savy .

Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.

Job offer is in ABUJA only

Interested applicants should contact me via Whatsapp on 09020768173
Re: Personal Assistant With Good Video And Photo Capturing Skills Needed by photokit: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Online picture editor software supports different kinds of features where each of the features is found to be unique in different picture editing software. In order to get the best editing of picture features, it is very important that you need to find the best Free Online Photo Editor tool that provides you the wide editing services along with advanced picture editing facilities.
Re: Personal Assistant With Good Video And Photo Capturing Skills Needed by rojaravi: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2022
Learn film editing course with the Final Cut Pro software, including capturing, graphics sound, editing and music. Taught and supervised by industry experts in Film & TV Industry.video editing course in hyderabad

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job. I'm A Radiographer in PH City / Various Job Vacancies Available Nationwide / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.