Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

METAKINGS REVIEW | Is Metakings Legit Or Scam | Everything You Need To Know - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / METAKINGS REVIEW | Is Metakings Legit Or Scam | Everything You Need To Know (2617 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

METAKINGS REVIEW | Is Metakings Legit Or Scam | Everything You Need To Know by Arthurize: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Watch the video to know if the coin is legit or scam and how to utilize this one time opportunity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4zBjfXFKTc
Re: METAKINGS REVIEW | Is Metakings Legit Or Scam | Everything You Need To Know by UAD4ROYAL: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
I just purchased this metakings, MTK, a while ago but BNB was swallowed and my purchase never dropped! What happened? Why? I go it's not a scam? I will advise the pin to be careful because they just stole my $56!

1 Like

Re: METAKINGS REVIEW | Is Metakings Legit Or Scam | Everything You Need To Know by Arthurize: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Where did you buy? Pancakeswap or their website?
Re: METAKINGS REVIEW | Is Metakings Legit Or Scam | Everything You Need To Know by Beekayjay: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
NOTE: THIS IS MY OWN VIEW AND NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE.

I've been worried about the metakings project myself for sometime cos I also bought the IDO. I have taken my time to due my own research about the token with tools like tokensniffer. First, you should understand what the idea of IDO is. Many people bought it cos of the very low discount compared to the actual price on Dex and want to quickly sell without even bother reading the docs on the metakings website or having an idea what IDO is all about. I've taken my time to do the research and I can say there's an 80% chance that it's legit. They being on track with their roadmap and they're currently listed on hotbit. As it is stated on the website, you can sell, swap or transfer tokens bought from their IDO till February 23 and the link to buy is metakings.ai/buy
Just copy the link and open it in your trust wallet dapp.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' / Piggy Vest Ban / 'TOTAL' Branded Petrol Station For Sale(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.