Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Battling spiritual family problems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Battling spiritual family problems (1122 Views)

Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? / Family Problems About Remarrying / Family Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battling spiritual family problems by Irupetepete: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Believe me when I tell you, GENERATIONAL CURSE or problem is real...
For those that will want to say na lie,
I am the first born and in my entire generation, I was the first to gain admission to the university....
My dad who was the most educated in his generation and lineage only went to teachers college. Have tried everything I can, prayed, fasted, nothing wey I never try...
You see, I changed 5 schools before I was 6yrs old, same thing is happening to my first child...
Have Been seeing some family trait in my family too.
Believe me, have gone for deliverance...
This scenerio playing out now once played out in ilorin before moving to ibadan..
When I got to ibadan,after some months of serious Sapa, things pick up and I was able to live an average life.
Along the line again, same incident of ilorin happened again in ibadan and this time around, it was 20x worse. Atleast I left ilorin without debt but right now, I have to dodge debtors and the funny thing is, it's not long I rented my apartment... This wahala started again after renting this apartment,same scenerio with that of ilorin...
I have prayed, I have fasted.. People will say I no dey hear word, but there are some actions you take that you will only regret when your eyes Don clear...
I can't sleep in peace, I can't think, I have tried everything I can to work but it's just not working out..
Now the most surprising aspect is, I have helped people, alot of people in my own little way last year when things was OK with me.. Once people promise me money, on the said day am supposed to call, they will block me.. This has happened more than 5times now..
Am thinking of selling everything in the house and run away, the whole things is driving me crazy...
I have gone for deliverance, still no changes...
This is the 3rd time am noticing my financial stability doesn't last a year... Under one year, I will pick and just go down again, this last one lasted 1yr 3months...
This month end, he sure say police go come arrest me for house..
House, pls how can I find a lasting solution to this problem?
The experience am going through now is above my age range... Am just in my early 30 and I gone through challenges of people in their 60's...
I try to keep a strong faith of "it will pass as usual" but this time around, I can't..
People who knows me here will want to bash me but I understand fully well now, these are not ordinary occurrence...
Imagine spending money to go look at dilapidated family houses,the urge to go was very strong after 18yrs of not visiting there..
My issues started after coming back from that trip.. At the front of that house, there is an abandoned deity...

Lalasticlala, pls I need advice..
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by slan87(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Every obstacles waging war against your destiny will crash IJN & they will have no power over you n your generation anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Battling spiritual family problems by mymadam(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
You ought to have started your epistle with the LAST PARAGRAPH... if you really need help! All the same, may Jah deliver you angry
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by kinglee007(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
No matter what you are going through, GOD is still the final say to the problem or challenges you're facing. "IDENTIFY" (serious emphasis) what the problem is and "SPECIFICALLY" table it to GOD in prayers. Faith works wonders, this i have seen. Start there first. Also, always know that YOU ARE WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE.

Last Last, you will be fine. GOD NO GO SHANE US!!!
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Irupetepete: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
slan87:
Every obstacles waging war against your destiny will crash IJN & they will have no power over you n your generation anymore.
amen
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Omihanifa: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
1 Peter 5:7 · “Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Irupetepete: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
1 Peter 5:7 · “Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you
I did but I think to the extent of me having severe headache...
I tried to keep a strong faith, I can't
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by socialmediaman: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Irupetepete

Generational curses are real! You're right about that. But they're not spiritual, they're inherited traits (other than physical health conditions) that when presented with certain circumstances, make us behave in a similar self-destructive way that people before us did. In other words, generational curses could be behavioral (like ADHD) or physical (some types of Cancer)

I suggest you check with a psychologist for a mental condition like ADHD which can run in the family as well (Generational). In the absence of that, your child may be exhibiting some pattern similar to what you experienced while growing up. If your child is strong willed (stubborn) for instance, and you impose on them similar beliefs, knowledge and upbringing which you learnt from your parents, they could possibly repeat the same cycle. When faced with similar circumstances and situations, people with similar traits and characteristics tend to repeat the same cycle. That's why human behavior can be plotted on a chart. The candlesticks that economists use to predict where the Stock market will go next is based on how humans behaved in the past in similar situations.

Meet a competent psychologist. Try to understand what is going on with your child, who your child is, what their interests are, what triggers their behavior, how their thoughts are organized and how it manifests into action. Try to understand yourself as well. How your personality, actions, thoughts and beliefs impact your child.

As per your financial situation. With lack of information, poor financial planning, poor choices, decisions and actions/inactions, we find ourselves in troubled waters. The cycle will always repeat itself if presented with similar situations, and guess what, the world rotates so situations present themselves again and again, and we make the same choices again and again.

You can break the cycle. Knowledge and action is what you need. I recommend you try this personality test to discover who you are and why you act the way you do. https://www.truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test-new

2 Likes

Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Solsix(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Foundational curses are sealed with through sound knowledge of Jesus through word of God. Deliverance alone is not enough. Only Jesus can heal your roots but u must get closer to him and know him.

1 Like

Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Irupetepete:
amen
Your OP is the case of someone saying so much but saying absolutely nothing at the same time. I am tempted to believe your problem might be related to the mental condition called ADHD but I feel I need to hold back to ask you to, this time, carefully explain to us what this your so-called generational curse is actually like..... undecided

Please don't repeat your OP because none of what you supposedly narrated paints a clear picture of the problem at all. For instance, if you help mostly people who are crooked, ofcourse you should expect them to bail on you when you need them to. This is commonsense but to a one who is maybe too trusting or inattentive - a bad judge of character - this all might seem like a curse of some kind. undecided

So, try to clearly detail what it is that is causing you sleepless nights, to loose money etc., so we can better assist you here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Solsix:
Foundational curses are sealed with through sound knowledge of Jesus through word of God. Deliverance alone is not enough. Only Jesus can heal your roots but u must get closer to him and know him.
Bullsheet! undecided

In God , and Jesus Christ, there are no such things as foundational curses - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36.. There are instead people with delusions , foolishly repeating the mistakes of their ancestors thinking themselves wise by it. Then there are genetic issues which are simply in the DNA - sicknesses, not curses. undecided
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Irupetepete: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Bullsheet! undecided

In God , and Jesus Christ, there are no such things as foundational curses - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36.. There are instead people with delusions , foolishly repeating the mistakes of their ancestors thinking themselves wise by it. Then there are genetic issues which are simply in the DNA - sicknesses, not curses. undecided
if am to explain, it will be a very long read but let me start from this quote of yours...
Have tried everything humanly possible to avoid my father's mistakes....
My grandfather hated his wife's mother, my dad too ended up hating my mum's mother..
Now, I too have every tendency to hate my wife's mother due to the fact that she keep encouraging her in every of her doings... She has wronged me several times and I forgave her..
Now how will you encourage your daughter to take away my kids just because am in a financial mess?
I understand her reasons but doing it without my consent is bad... She keep cheering her in every bad decisions she makes.. Now I have vow never to hate her...
So many patterns, so many trait...
My dad was initially wealthy until she started befriending women to the extent of taking them abroad just for sex...
My grandfather, the same issue of women and he wasn't lucky enough, the story is, the wife took his eyes mysteriously... (another story for another day)
I vowed never to repeat same mistake.. I have known my wife for 9yrs now and I have never double dated.. When people advice me to let her go, they never understand my reason.. One person breaks a bad generation trait...
My dad is penniless now thanks to his reckless financial spending...
I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't womanize but when I peak in a business, I come crashing under a year...
This has happened 4 times now..
From computer center to barbing saloon, to fabrication then to daily need business..

1 Like

Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Irupetepete:
1. My grandfather hated his wife's mother, my dad too ended up hating my mum's mother..
Now, I too have every tendency to hate my wife's mother due to the fact that she keep encouraging her in every of her doings... She has wronged me several times and I forgave her..

2. Now how will you encourage your daughter to take away my kids just because am in a financial mess?
I understand her reasons but doing it without my consent is bad... She keep cheering her in every bad decisions she makes.. Now I have vow never to hate her...
3. My dad was initially wealthy until she started befriending women to the extent of taking them abroad just for sex...
My grandfather, the same issue of women and he wasn't lucky enough, the story is, the wife took his eyes mysteriously... (another story for another day)
I vowed never to repeat same mistake.. I have known my wife for 9yrs now and I have never double dated.. When people advice me to let her go, they never understand my reason.. One person breaks a bad generation trait...

4. My dad is penniless now thanks to his reckless financial spending... I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't womanize but when I peak in a business, I come crashing under a year...
This has happened 4 times now..

From computer center to barbing saloon, to fabrication then to daily need business..
1. Your choice, to hate your wife's mother you consider a generational curse? undecided

2. You are in a financial mess and you admit that the reasons for the woman encouraging your wife to take the children away from the mess you created is a sound one yet you expect your consent is necessary for this to take place, why? undecided

3. You claim you have never double-dated on your wife, so what exactly is the link between you not wanting to leave your wife to your foolishness of your grandfather and father? undecided

Are you somehow insinuating that your wife taking your kids away from you because of the financial mess you are in right now has something to to with your grandfather's and father's womanizing past or something? undecided

4. Are you insinuating that the reason your businesses crash have to do with your paternal history of womanizing? undecided

Why do you assume that your smoking, drinking history or lack thereof have any thing to do with the running of a business? There are many womanizer out there who are good businessmen so what has one thing to do with the other?, undecided
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Irupetepete: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Your choice, to hate your wife's mother

Why do you assume that your smoking, drinking history or lack thereof have any thing to do with the running of a business? There are many womanizer out there who are good businessmen so what has one thing to do with the other?, undecided
bro or sis, let me not debate with you any further...
Who wears the shoe knows where it pains him.. I get your point, it is you who don't understand mine..
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Irupetepete:
bro or sis, let me not debate with you any further...
Who wears the shoe knows where it pains him.. I get your point, it is you who don't understand mine..
Notice how every single question I asked is based on claims made by your person there? undecided

By the way, do you understand what a generational curse in fact is? undecided
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Irupetepete: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Notice how every single question I asked is based on claims made by your person there? undecided

By the way, do you understand what a generational curse in fact is? undecided
I Don hear you sir or MA... Let me not add arguments to the overwork my brain is doing right now
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Irupetepete:
I Don hear you sir or MA... Let me not add arguments to the overwork my brain is doing right now
Instead of overworking your brain, try changing your routine.... consider exercising or jogging for 30 minutes every morning or whenever you feel stressed -drink lots of water. That way you can clear your mind and also help reduce the occurrence of stress headaches which seem to be affecting your sleep, according to your OP. undecided

Another thing you can do is make a habit of writing down your thoughts in a journal/notebook. This is beginning of year, so a good time to start such habits. Write every thought that is on your mind in the best way you can communicate it and as you offload them onto the pages of the book, your mind is able to think of other more important things. undecided

There are no generational curses, only delusions that are born of lies you have maybe heard from your many pastors and mogs about such myths. In Ezekiel 18 , God Almighty swore that there will no longer be generational curses. So saying that there are generational curses means that you either you don't believe in God or you believe God something lies/makes mistakes.. undecided
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Blessings27(f): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Your choice, to hate your wife's mother you consider a generational curse? undecided

2. You are in a financial mess and you admit that the reasons for the woman encouraging your wife to take the children away from the mess you created is a sound one yet you expect your consent is necessary for this to take place, why? undecided

3. You claim you have never double-dated on your wife, so what exactly is the link between you not wanting to leave your wife to your foolishness of your grandfather and father? undecided

Are you somehow insinuating that your wife taking your kids away from you because of the financial mess you are in right now has something to to with your grandfather's and father's womanizing past or something? undecided

4. Are you insinuating that the reason your businesses crash have to do with your paternal history of womanizing? undecided

I tried to send you a message, kindly get back to me.
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Irupetepete: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Blessings27 post=109251212]

I tried to send you a message, kindly get back to me.[/quote
I lost the one you sent mail to
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Blessings27(f): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Irupetepete:
princeaniyikaye@gmail.com

I lost the one you sent mail to

Okay
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Nemesis0147(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Instead of overworking your brain, try changing your routine.... consider exercising or jogging for 30 minutes every morning or whenever you feel stressed -drink lots of water. That way you can clear your mind and also help reduce the occurrence of stress headaches which seem to be affecting your sleep, according to your OP. undecided

Another thing you can do is make a habit of writing down your thoughts in a journal/notebook. This is beginning of year, so a good time to start such habits. Write every thought that is on your mind in the best way you can communicate it and as you offload them onto the pages of the book, your mind is able to think of other more important things. undecided

There are no generational curses, only delusions that are born of lies you have maybe heard from your many pastors and mogs about such myths. In Ezekiel 18 , God Almighty swore that there will no longer be generational curses. So saying that there are generational curses means that you either you don't believe in God or you believe God something lies/makes mistakes.. undecided
oversabi

Let that man be!!
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Blessings27:
I tried to send you a message, kindly get back to me.
I don't think you sent me anything. undecided
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nemesis0147:
oversabi
Let that man be!!
Oh, so you can continue to lie to him in the name of God abi?, undecided
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Irupetepete: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Blessings27:

Okay
I rolied you already
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by debbydams(f): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Irupetepete:
I am the first born and in my entire generation, I was the first to gain admission to the university....
My dad who was the most educated in his generation and lineage only went to teachers college. Have tried everything I can, prayed, fasted, nothing wey I never try...
You see, I changed 5 schools before I was 6yrs old, same thing is happening to my first child...
This scenerio playing out now once played out in ilorin before moving to ibadan..
When I got to ibadan,after some months of serious Sapa, things pick up and I was able to live an average life.
Along the line again, same incident of ilorin happened again in ibadan and this time around, it was 20x worse. Atleast I left ilorin without debt but right now, I have to dodge debtors and the funny thing is, it's not long I rented my apartment... This wahala started again after renting this apartment,same scenerio with that of ilorin...
I have prayed, I have fasted.. People will say I no dey hear word, but there are some actions you take that you will only regret when your eyes Don clear...
I can't sleep in peace, I can't think, I have tried everything I can to work but it's just not working out..
Now the most surprising aspect is, I have helped people, alot of people in my own little way last year when things was OK with me.. Once people promise me money, on the said day am supposed to call, they will block me.. This has happened more than 5times now..
Am thinking of selling everything in the house and run away, the whole things is driving me crazy...
This is the 3rd time am noticing my financial stability doesn't last a year... Under one year, I will pick and just go down again, this last one lasted 1yr 3months...
The experience am going through now is above my age range... Am just in my early 30 and I gone through challenges of people in their 60's...
I try to keep a strong faith of "it will pass as usual" but this time around, I can't..
People who knows me here will want to bash me but I understand fully well now, these are not ordinary occurrence...
Imagine spending money to go look at dilapidated family houses,the urge to go was very strong after 18yrs of not visiting there..
My issues started after coming back from that trip.. At the front of that house, there is an abandoned deity...

humm..
Re: Battling spiritual family problems by vicardino(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Can we talk? Kindly send me your contact.
Irupetepete:

Re: Battling spiritual family problems by Irupetepete: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
vicardino:
Can we talk? Kindly send me your contact.

(1) (Reply)

Faith & Knowlegde. / The Five Factors For A Phenomenal Family / Are You An Only Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.