Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,783 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

More Youths Expected In Politics - Ilaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Youths Expected In Politics - Ilaka (184 Views)

Oyo Central: PDP’s Ilaka Loses Polling Unit To APC’s Akintunde / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Youths Expected In Politics - Ilaka by abimbolabolaw(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
A former Chief of staff to Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state and Oyo Central Senatorial District Aspirant, Chief Bisi Ilaka has on Sunday 10th January, 2022 stated that more youths need to join politics so as to bring in new ideas into the country’s governance.

According to Chief Ilaka while hosting Akinyele/Lagelu Federal Constituency Aspirant, Hon Oloye Abiodun Siraj also known as Hon Tiamy at his Ibadan residence, “We really need to crave for fresh bloods to join politics in order to bring in new ideas into our governance.
“Old people cannot continue to pilot Nigerian affairs. We need fresh bloods with fresh ideas to be implemented especially on both Red and Green chambers of the National Assembly. Once the Houses are full of youths, it would pave ways for new thinking and ideas which would definitely have great impacts on our dear Nation (Nigeria) instead of engaging in violence and other social vices”, he urged.

Chief Ilaka commended Hon Tiamy for taking this bold step of aspiring for the seat of Akinyele/Lagelu Federal House of Representatives under the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and urged other youths to emulate Hon Tiamy.

While responding, Hon Tiamy who was in company of few of his loyalists thanked Chief Ilaka for his words of courage and promised not to disappoint Chief Ilaka, other PDP stakeholders and all Akinyele/Lagelu Constituents in every aspect when voted in.

In his words, “I’m so excited to be here today and I thank you for the words of courage. You are indeed among the leaders who really want good for the youths of this great country and I promise by God’s grace not to disappoint you Chief, other PDP stakeholders and people of my constituency when I’m voted in to represent them on the green chamber in Abuja.”

Hon Tiamy maintained that he always has positive feelings that everything shall be as planned, urging all his supporters to remain resolute.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Celebrates Young Nigerian Achievers, Says Youths Are A Valuable Asset / Auditor-general Uncovers N167.5M Fraud At FMC Owo / Eye Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.