Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) (26470 Views)

Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damnnnn
The driver deserves death undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Victoronah1: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
which one is the driver left with his car!!

Was he supposed to leave his car or what. It's an accident for crying out loud. As long as his particulars are complete, and he has a driver's licence and didn't break any traffic rules. He can only pay for the burial of the kids. That's all. The dead is already dead.

Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by thehappyone: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Victoronah1:

Was he supposed to leave his car or what. It's an accident for crying out loud. As long as his particulars are complete, and he has a driver's licence and didn't break any traffic rules. He can only pay for the burial of the kids. That's all. The dead is already dead.

You are obviously drunk.

1 Like

Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Sleekfingers: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
BadNews:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/two-children-from-same-parents-crushed-to-death-by-reckless-driver-in-ogun-photos.html

RIP to the kids.....I am darn sure that, the driver don't have a driver license..... And the police went ahead to release him.

If it has been established that the culprit don't have a driver license....that guy to tey for jail o........but anything can happen in nigeria. The useless driver might go scot-free
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Bestrolland(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ikunle abiamo,ah i pity there parent
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by eikeem(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by adecz: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
What a way to start New year❗️❗️

RIP cry
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by donem: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
"the driver was leaving the police station with his car that was earlier ceased for reckless driving when he rammed into the two children and killed them."

Nah swear them swear for this driver I the sure.

1 Like

Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Benrosaria(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
BadNews:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/two-children-from-same-parents-crushed-to-death-by-reckless-driver-in-ogun-photos.html

I read a comment today about three brothers who survived an accident in nsukka, and the comments was about “the prayer of their mama dey keep them”

Please what happened to the prayer of these ones’ parent ??
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by faceland: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
virginchaser:
Proper investigation required here. Did the arrested criminal had a valid driver's license as at when released from the station?

The children are gone. Who cares anymore (except to take revenge and kill him too).
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by faceland: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Victoronah1:

It's people like you and the tribalist that makes me hate this website.
On a normal day in Nigeria, won't they burn him and the car? That car is a weapon that he used to kill two people.
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by deeplo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
The Mushudi boy deserve to be kill, this is no joke matter.
I reside in the town and I know that boy a very useless person graduate of Babcock but refused to get a job or work.
His mother too, a useless mother always parading herself as if she is better than everyone, never participate in any community activities but want to reap.
Cur#sed family.
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Emdebby2: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
So sad. That driver should remain in the police cell. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Mkingz(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Painful..RIP to the dead!
A wicked world we live in..sigh
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Victoronah1: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
faceland:

On a normal day in Nigeria, won't they burn him and the car? That car is a weapon that he used to kill two people.
shut the Bleep up. I pray one day you buy a car and get licence to drive, only for you car to fail brake and trying to prevent accident you kill someone. I pray that day you get burnt and your car burnt too. Because that car was the tool you used to kill them, with good intentions. Iseeee
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Victoronah1: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
faceland:

shut the Bleep up. I pray one day you buy a car and get licence to drive, only for you car to fail brake and trying to prevent accident you kill someone. I pray that day you get burnt and your car burnt too. Because that car was the tool you used to kill them, with good intentions. Iseeee
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Lambapapa(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
he has,dats his complete name...abeg no vex oh.,
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by faceland: 3:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Victoronah1:

May trailer match the head of all your family and may I be the driver in Jesus Name. Amen

Both of our prayers would come true together in Jesus Name, Amen. Say Amen with me you bastard.
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Demanding justice Burn the mvtherfuker alive. That would be more like it.
Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by BallersCrafts: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2022
grin

Re: Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) by TETTTI: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Second Niger Bridge: Only 4km Approach Road From Asaba Left / Accident Along Kaduna-zaria Express Way(graphic Pic) / NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.