Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban (4620 Views)

Ipob Commend Emerging Igbo Native Cow Farmer / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Roger3D(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
IPOB don't have the power to enforce any ban in the east. The group are cowards best known for carrying out raids on police formations and they've largely been contained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Conrod: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
You shared my posts...i dont know you, but this your comment is truly foolish,

Why will a person whose surname is USULOR be IGBO to you? That is why you Afonja miscreants are really terrible and useless people.

Change your foolish ways and get a life..your stewpid statement is disgusting...spits

To tell the truth,....his father died in an ashawo's (whom they mistake to be igbo) lap and he has been angry ever since.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Fortune109: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is southern Nigerian breed of Cow just like the southern Dwarf goats...
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by ProfAmaben(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
GreatTormentor:
All these eulogy for your father, you are a good boy, I am sure he gives you biscuits and mkpurumiri for this

Seems your mother feasts on mmpurummiri, you seem to know it more than everyone on NL, I pity your miserable jobless life though.

Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by dubra: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
How I love this news, now we the igbo will be free from the bondage and effects from the sexually assaulted and demonized bororo cows,
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Alabule:
Take it or leave it. Once the Igbos enter a business, they modernize it, take over it and take it to the next level.
If the hausa do not behave themselves, the Igbos will run them out of the cattle rearing bix.

Na this mouth sha
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by JOemmy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
The Cows native to the SE region are "muscular and bullish" in appearance. They have a heavy "Meat density" and they are not sexually molested like the Fulani Cow , that people consume.

I used 2 to for my Grandma remembrance celebrations and the meat na confirm.

See sample for an IGBO Cow.

How much does one cost is it the same price with fulani cows?
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by GreatTormentor: 1:42am On Jan 11, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Seems your mother feasts on mmpurummiri, you seem to know it more than everyone on NL, I pity your miserable jobless life though.
Stupidity is why you believed other people shared your life and problems, generalization is your undoing and limitation, the fact that your mother did something doesn't mean others will follow suit, we still have responsible and incorruptible mothers that are divinely upright and impeccably established, in the same vein, not everyone is like you, stop generalizing your problems as if others share your disappointments disadvantages and limitations.
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by mcjohny(m): 3:04am On Jan 11, 2022
GreatTormentor:
All these eulogy for your father, you are a good boy, I am sure he gives you biscuits and mkpurumiri for this
love the way you throw insult to people on this forum at the slightest opportunity just because they are having an opposing view to yours.
how proud are you about this and how much have you made from it.
you are a nice young business boy maybe you taught you can't be traced right, lol thread with care your enemies are shadow-marking you without a trace
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Roger3D:
IPOB don't have the power to enforce any ban in the east. The group are cowards best known for carrying out raids on police formations and they've largely been contained

Go to Aba or Anambra and preach your good gospel and return in peace
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by GreatTormentor: 4:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Where is the insult? telling him is comment are about his father he knows not me is an insult to you? don't be mischievous, read how it started without sentiment, I didn't insult him I just help him to send his statement to the right person.
mcjohny:

love the way you throw insult to people on this forum at the slightest opportunity just because they are having an opposing view to yours.
how proud are you about this and how much have you made from it.
you are a nice young business boy maybe you taught you can't be traced right, lol thread with care your enemies are shadow-marking you without a trace
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by NakwansaPolice: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2022
GreatTormentor:
Stupidity is why you believed other people shared your life and problems, generalization is your undoing and limitation, the fact that your mother did something doesn't mean others will follow suit, we still have responsible and incorruptible mothers that are divinely upright and impeccably established, in the same vein, not everyone is like you, stop generalizing your problems as if others share your disappointments disadvantages and limitations.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun oam4j Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Ekpeitit(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Nothing good will ever come from thieves and armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Mide1data: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2022
HOLY SHIT

Good, but also you mordenize it. But don't let yr cows be running through the streets.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by ProfAmaben(m): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2022
[[s]quote author=GreatTormentor post=109262067] Stupidity is why you believed other people shared your life and problems, generalization is your undoing and limitation, the fact that your mother did something doesn't mean others will follow suit, we still have responsible and incorruptible mothers that are divinely upright and impeccably established, in the same vein, not everyone is like you, stop generalizing your problems as if others share your disappointments disadvantages and limitations.[/quote][/s]

Didn't bother to read the jargons from you as usual. grin
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2022
heniford2:
My cousin demanded i send 800k to start up this business that he pay back in 4mouths time maybe i will partner with him on it,i see market in it soon

It will take him 18months to pay back.
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by KoshCAD: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Okay, even if you use Google lens to identify your information. Can't your read the posts under them. Do you even know Fulani cows are not indigenous to them. It is called Nagori, but because they use the cow more in Nigeria and rear it more, it's now their own. Funny grin grin
Which one is fulani cow and which one is igbo cow. Were they the ones that created the cows. Both of you una brain dey lick.

Una go soon claim igbo and fulani fish, igbo and fulani lions, igbo and fulani snake.

Two agbayas
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Roger3D(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Kingscee:

Go to Aba or Anambra and preach your good gospel and return in peace
I don't have to go anywhere. Our armed forces are already on ground there. I will want to see how your IPOB will enforce anything

1 Like

Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2022
heniford2:
My cousin demanded i send 800k to start up this business that he pay back in 4mouths time maybe i will partner with him on it,i see market in it soon
Please can i get a loan of 150k 4rm u. I'll pay back in 7months. Please
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Akiara:
Send it quickly and see your returns by Easter...No waste time...even PIG business is booming down east. Livestock is the shitnit down there now. People celebrated plenty this Christmas and cows/Goats/chicken fall plenty....so dig in and make extra money bro.

You don come now. How long does it take a day old cow to reach maturity?
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Roger3D:
I don't have to go anywhere. Our armed forces are already on ground there. I will want to see how your IPOB will enforce anything

Ok ooo, if you don't want to go to Aba or Anambra, your dead body go go there then,
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Afamed: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Akiara:
Na your 2million...see painment. SEE PAINMENT Bikonu!!...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Audio billionaire from the East

1 Like

Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Akiara:
The Cows native to the SE region are "muscular and bullish" in appearance. They have a heavy "Meat density" and they are not sexually molested like the Fulani Cow , that people consume.

I used 2 to for my Grandma remembrance celebrations and the meat na confirm.

See sample for an IGBO Cow.

efi igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by omoharry(f): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThickSharon123:

He sent the money to your account with the account details you had given. Sorry, dear, it doesn't make sense.

You don't go around hurting people. I'm not condemning me for your act. But you need to be careful of yours too, becuase as they say what goes around comes around.

If you're the one who did so, secretly give him back his money. It is better to see someone happy than sad, while you're happy in winning over on the person. We are all one, so if we hurt anyone, you hurt yourself but you don't know.

Ever wonder why people use the tone, "what evil did I do in my life?" Its becuase of circumstances as this, they seem to forget. So, if you really want us to start something together, pay him and have a change if it's you.

You even told him to call the sales rep in person and showed him the drug bottle, so what are you saying?
That is how scammers are . They lie so much that they end up adopting thier lies as truth .
They lack any Oita of conscience,nor humanity in them. Just imagine that Benjamin1997 lying that it was a Benjamin199 that took money from the victim and not him . How convenient. Now that you have presented the evidence before him , I wonder what he has to say to that . Very pathetic human being .
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by omoharry(f): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Reality3080:
d only time u should do biz with an igbo is when u are willing to lose your money or your life
How do u know he is an Igbo man ??
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by oyatz(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Akiara:
Ko ni dafu awon Iya ati Baba e.

I just wanted you to know that ..

Concerning the Cow..this is a True "Sample" the word is "Sample" of an IGBO COW...the first IS how the male looks and the second is how the female looks.

YOU SAID THE SW has been raring cows?? Afonja HAVE SOME DIGNITY EVEN IF YOU KNOW, you are worthless. You rare cows and when miyetti allah shouted una start to cry?? you people are pathetic.

There are similar species of cow in the S/West too.
In Ijeshaland, Osun State, they are called Erinla and used to be reared many years ago especially around Erin-ijesha, Ikeji, Ipetu-Ijesha, Owena and Ogotun in Ekiti State
Re: Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban by Ojiofor: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThickSharon123:
This news is sweet. I just made my research, so Igbos had native cows and they were buying form North. I don't get? This is good news though.

Igbo have native cow just like we have native goat but they are not in commercial quantity and it will take many years for Igbo nation to be self sufficient in cow meat.
Ndi Igbo should not boycott Fulani cow but should go into cattle rearing business to provide alternative to Fulani cattle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politicians Overworking Judiciary, Says Retired Judge, Ibrahim Buba / 2015: Jonathan Splits Igbo / We Need Seaports In The SE/SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.