Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY (1929 Views)

No Nigerian For National Merit Award In 2022 As 32 Nominees Fail Exams / IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest / Just In! South West Declares Sen Orji Kalu 2020 Most Performing Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by greenone: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
*BREAKING*

All support groups in South west declears Wednesday 19th January, 2022 as BOLA AHMED TINUBU DAY.

*Support groups in South West declares Wednesday, 19 January 2022 to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidential aspiration through a Solidarity Walk at Liberty Stadium in Ibadan. All road lead to Liberty Stadium on Wednesday, 19th January 2022 to support ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRATION.*

Source: Independent newspaper

#COSGABAT

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by Areola14(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Another form of sawing seed.! Or we call it investment? They know doing this will make tinubu to dash out money... As they are doing this, they should also pray for a long life for tinubu..

2 Likes

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by helinues: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
fake
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by GreatTormentor: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abimba of Igbo land, the head crusher of cannibals

7 Likes

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by Danjikanbauchi: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Off a truth skushes drug has made more Afonja youths mad

1 Like

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by Tomilola360: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
This man will turn to Elesin from Afobaje.
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by brian91(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin

Asked whether he has informed President Buhari of his ambition to contest for the President in 2023, he said, “I have informed the President of my ambition but I have not informed Nigerians yet, I am still consulting.”

On what was the response of President Buhari, Asiwaju Tinubu said that the President as a democrat "did not ask him to stop from contesting".

If only anyone could discern the person of President Buhari grin

Aside the fact, tinubu is seen as a person who could cornered policy to himself& favourite. I doubt the North(El-rufai, core northern political class, MACBAN & his In-Laws, and few other region would take that risk. What if i mentioned "ATIKU", IBB, Obasanjo, Abubakar still has a stake unto who take charge from buhari grin talk less of A man who oversee a state IGR(that even the FIRS found competitive grin)
I find it funny reading how tinubu supporter had found victory in this while tinubu is still consulting! He surely has to consult and believe me, there would be many backstabber mostly from APC south west governor, supporters grin! Where many are clamoring for osinbajo, fayemi, fashola shocked - (abuja group/cabal grin), kitchen cabinet sef get their own stake grin
PDP own sef dey o, many who still prefer to keep the north in power knowing fully well some favorable policy might be reviewed after 2023!
Anyway we see how it unfolds. Let the best policy maker triumph!
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by TooNoisy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
I am not a fan of Tinubu and I will not vote for him if he contests in 2023. But you have to respect the man. His political sagacity is legendary. Of all the governors in 1999, he is about the only one still politically relevant today.

1. He was the only remaining AD Governor in 2003 and effectively took over the party from the founding fathers.
2. He fought Obasanjo to a stand still over Lagos LG funds and created the Revenue Generation model that has turned Lagos into the 7th largest economy in Africa.
3. He gave Atiku a lifeline in 2007 when he was chased out of PDP. That was the only other time Atiku became a party candidate before this last one. Atiku was only able to achieve that again in 2019.
4. He ensured his party and the South West played opposition all through Jonathan's administration. Even voting against the South West Speakership candidate when PDP zoned it to the South West. He ensured Tambuwal won against the South West Candidate.
5. He put together what is now called APC. Buhari had sworn never to contest again, but Tinubu amalgamated NPDP, CPC, ACN, ANPP and Rochas' APGA.
6. Ensured Buhari came back again in 2019.

Love him or hate him; no one else has this kind of CV in Nigerian politics today. I prefer Osinbajo and you reading this may have your own candidate. But you MUST give Tinubu some respect. The guy rugged!!

3 Likes

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by Dapson73(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
BAT is a concept in Africa Politics. Our incoming president come 2023.

1 Like

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by slimanyd: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lol. Jokers. Una don soil am patapata with Ibadan. Something wey u suppose do jeje for your lag. Una go come import Lagos thugs come Oyo state on Wednesday abi.
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by mabea: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
TooNoisy:
I am not a fan of Tinubu and I will not vote for him if he contests in 2023. But you have to respect the man. His political sagacity is legendary. Of all the governors in 1999, he is about the only one still politically relevant today.

1. He was the only remaining AD Governor in 2003 and effectively took over the party from the founding fathers.
2. He fought Obasanjo to a stand still over Lagos LG funds and created the Revenue Generation model that has turned Lagos into the 7th largest economy in Africa.
3. He gave Atiku a lifeline in 2007 when he was chased out of PDP. That was the only other time Atiku became a party candidate before this last one. Atiku was only able to achieve that again in 2019.
4. He ensured his party and the South West played opposition all through Jonathan's administration. Even voting against the South West Speakership candidate when PDP zoned it to the South West. He ensured Tambuwal won against the South West Candidate.
5. He put together what is now called APC. Buhari had sworn never to contest again, but Tinubu amalgamated NPDP, CPC, ACN, ANPP and Rochas' APGA.

Love him or hate him; no one else has this kind of CV in Nigerian politics today. I prefer Osinbajo and you reading this may have your own candidate. But you MUST give Tinubu some respect. The guy rugged!!
Who asked you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by InvestinOwerri(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Some people really don't have shame. Maybe Columbians should also declare a day for Escobar.

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by BigYash: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dapson73:
For the whole Yoruba land,na that grand pa una fit bring out as candidate?
Its better not to vote,than vote for such an old man.. He should be resting and enjoying his retirement.. Una no mean well for the old man at all..
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by KUNZEH(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok o
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by GHOSTTALK: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
greenone:
*BREAKING*

All support groups in South west declears Wednesday 19th January, 2022 as BOLA AHMED TINUBU DAY.

*Support groups in South West declares Wednesday, 19 January 2022 to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidential aspiration through a Solidarity Walk at Liberty Stadium in Ibadan. All road lead to Liberty Stadium on Wednesday, 19th January 2022 to support ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRATION.*

Source: Independent newspaper

#COSGABAT
i pity all the children born on that day....day of lying, stealing, thuggery, and all !! Nigerians and foolishness
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dapson73:

He is indeed. In Ghana, for example, Tinubu is the only Nigerian politician they know, respect and admire.

Buhari is just known as the President but Tinubu is the Nigerian politician Ghana's top politician have peer/comrade respect for.

Meanwhile mention Saraki in Ghana and they will ask Sara who? Tambuwal they will say Tambu wetin? Tinubu is an institution for real.

3 Likes

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by tope777(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fact people don't understand is that once Tinubu declared,Osinbajo will surely drop his ambition.
Tinubu and Osinbajo will never go to the primary together.
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by Truthisunique3: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
TooNoisy:

you mean his Yoruba media noise grin grin grin

Are you not surprised he has to crawl to buhari informing him of contesting and buhari isn't endorsing, treating him like he would a nobody in apc

A man that brought you to power grin grin
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by techmo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
cool

I'll definitely be attending

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
An incompetent dunce to be replaced by a dubious dunce. The reasoning faculty of Nigerians and how it works should be a special course at Harvard.

1 Like

Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by EsomahJD: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Just imagine
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by PrinceOfLagos: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
TooNoisy:

Stop disguising

You're Tinubu asslicker
Re: South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY by freshkpomo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dapson73:

your president, he will rule from your house, una want impose another London hospital candidate on us again, God go punish all of una.. na so those aboki first use nepotism carry buhari come.. thunder fire all of una....

Why una dey heartless like This? I repeat God will punish you and your likes...

(1) (Reply)

Uzor Kalu Set To Dump APC / Tinubu Will Be Your In President 2023 / IPOB To Soludo: We Are Ready To Eat You Raw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.