Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY In 2022 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY In 2022 (136 Views)

Heirs Save Is The Perfect Investment Plan To Achieve A Particular Goal / What You Can Achieve With Just 3,000naira / Why Can He Achieve The Big Benefits Of Spending Small Money In E Commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY In 2022 by Tris24(f): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
2022 is the year YOU achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY.

I have decided to create a community of young and vibrant minds who are ready to take charge of their lives.

There are so many resources available online for us to become FINANCIALLY FREE.

There is absolutely no reason why any of us should be struggling or be BROKE.

To improve your finances, first you need a mind shift.

You can't reach a different level financially if your mind can't picture it.

It's not about wishing

It's about visualizing

It's about believing your VISION.

That's why I'm naming this community: Your Money and Your Mind

First we work on the Mind

We then create Vision Boards.

Remove the Cobwebs

Clean the dirty frames

So you can see a clearer FUTURE

When you can SEE it

Then you can BELIEVE it.

We will discuss on budgeting, saving & investing.

I will bring in Finance experts, Life coaches and Mental Health experts to speak to YOU.

We will read Money & Mind shifting books

We will start our day with Daily Money Affirmation

We will host Twitter Spaces weekly.

We will talk about YOUR MONEY goals and set a specific goal for the end of the year

Some will be paired with an Accountability Buddy

Most Importantly, YOU will achieve your FINANCIAL goal this year.

Because you will not only have a mindset shift

You will have a whole community rooting for YOU.

Join Your Money and Your Mind Community TODAY.

Click on the link below or simply search for YourMoneyandYourMind on Telegram to join

https:///YourMoneyandYourMind

P.S: This community is not for everyone. If you know you're not ready to put in the work please don't join...I beg you.

The Telegram community will be unlimited

I will monitor those who show up consistently for the spaces and discussions on the telegram group then pick 10 people for a private whatsapp group.

These are the people that will each have accountability buddys and access to me 24/7.

YOU must achieve your FINANCIAL GOAL this year.

Let me say this again

If you know you will not be committed to this, please do not join.

Every month, there will be an opportunity for 1 person from the community on Telegram that shows up consistently to join the private Whatsapp group.

Take a bet on yourself TODAY.

I will always be rooting for YOU.

This community will change the lives of a lot of people.

I'm very excited.

Please retweet the first tweet to share with your friends.

Let's get this party started.
Re: Achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY In 2022 by tweasderd: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is it something like affirmations for money and working with the subconscious?
Re: Achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY In 2022 by dettemanon(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
I think each of us can work with our subconscious on financial stability. Knowing some rules will help you get the maximum effect is important. It is necessary to concentrate on what you want. According to the Law of Attraction, you get what you constantly think about. Affirmations are made only in the present tense. The subconscious mind has only the concept of "here and now ."You can not use the words "I can," "I want," and "I dream ." like those https://www.askyourfinanceguy.com/money-affirmations-that-work-fast/. Affirmations for money should evoke positive emotions. You shouldn't have any internal discomfort.

(1) (Reply)

How To Startup And Succeed In Dropshipping / Mmiri Ngene Latest Nollywood Movie 2022 Real Nolly Tv Roktv-cinema House Tv / sold -Awwof Deal Neat Y6 Pro 4gb 64gb -- 27k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.