Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers (29688 Views)

Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) / Anambra State Government Inaugurates Awka Millenium City(photos) / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by heniford2: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
Envious bitter frustrated anuofia from the cursed backward useless shithole Abia state..

Abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You should be in hiding instead of attracting more attacks to your shithole abia state. Go and elect sane person as your governor first, we are not on your level. cheesy

[s][/s]
Abia state is even better and fine to stay than Anambra mumu atúrú

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lol mumu man, I forgot you are from the shithole abia state where they haven't seen good roads and neat environment since the state was created. Ndi anya ufu. cheesy

heniford2:
na road you just the show us this wan na pure breed mumu oh sad

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
heniford2:
Abia state is even better and fine to stay than Anambra mumu atúrú
[/s]

Atulu awusa. Abia your state is the worst and most backward in Nigeria. There's no state in Nigeria that's not better than your state. Shameless Aba dirty miscreant

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
post=109255763:

Envious mind grin grin grin
Watch aerial coverage of Millennium City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEMlf_e24J4

I trust my people, you know the real developer, ndi ji ego grin grin

They are just full of envy and bitterness while hiding behind igbo unity. It is clear from the video that AMC is the largest and most beautiful in the region

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
okeyglm:
All these mushroom estates can't reach centenary city 1,023 hectares in landmass. when I combined it with golf estate 1,090 hectares all ur mushroom estates will look like dwarf In Enugu. will have not mentioned zoo the richest neighborhood in igboland, coal city garden, diamond, rangers, WTC, suncity, fidelity I can count up 100 well build estate . I don't want to mention new Enugu city estate 2,667 hectares ebe anyi no Kita .
Envious minds watch out for Anambra grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by gwafaeziokwu: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
Stop deceiving yourself. Take your advice to those ediots, not me. The so called igbos are always filled with envy and bitterness whenever Anambra news shows up, why?

Read my last line. I said you can put him right without insulting and rubbishing a whole Igbo state. It is bad taste and repulsive.

Moreover, most of them are non Igbo trolls trying to catch cruise. They know people like you will attack so they play the game all the time.

Our competition as Igbos are out there, not in house.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by okeyglm: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
heniford2:
him just mention just two estate oh and this dia Airport Ndi Anambra sabi brag too much igbo land why undecided upon say we know how dem state be self we need to dey wash our dirtyline of cloth outside just bone him.
all the estate in anambra no even reach 1000 hectares combustion. they are just making noise. for over 6 yrs they have been marketing just an ordinary 100 hectares land mass still the place is still scanty. Enugu is not their mate they knew that

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
I have been here long enough to know those guys, they are your fellow igbos that you are protecting. They are full of envy, they did similar thing with Anambra airport.

gwafaeziokwu:

Read my last line. I said you can put him right without insulting and rubbishing a whole Igbo state. It is bad taste and repulsive.

Moreover, most of them are non Igbo trolls trying to catch cruise. They know people like you will attack so they play the game all the time.

Our competition as Igbos are out there, not in house.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
You are talking about size as if Sokoto is better than Lagos. Lol

All those village unplanned estates in enugu are useless and worthless. You can never compare to estates in Anambra, not to even talk of Awka Millennium city. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Awka Millennium city is the single largest neighbourhood in igboland. Deal with it

Anambra is not your mate, go and fix your poverty and water scarcity. We are not mates inugo

[s]
okeyglm:
all the estate in anambra no even reach 1000 hectares combustion. they are just making noise. for over 6 yrs they have been marketing just an ordinary 100 hectares land mass still the place is it scanty. Enugu is not their mate they knew that
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by okeyglm: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
post=109256035:

Envious minds watch out for Anambra grin grin
largest estate in anambra is undeveloped 100 hectares of Land. Enugu is competiting with Abuja , anambra no reach us quater. just one Estate in Enugu covers all you have in Awka , onitsha and nenwi.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by heniford2: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
okeyglm:
all the estate in anambra no even reach 1000 hectares combustion. they are just making noise. for over 6 yrs they have been marketing just an ordinary 100 hectares land mass still the place is it scanty. Enugu is not their mate they knew that
i just google the Dubai estate self and is still in construction i just don't understand why
some Anambras keep making noise Airport upon all the whole money the claim the have yet the build house so jam packed that no space no drinage when we talk about Real Estate in Eastern state Enugu first then IMO Abia before Anambra and Ebonyi, this there new Airport we no go hear word from it

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Envy and bitterness has turned you into a circus clown. Show us what you found about Dunai estate biko.

Anambra leads the rest of igboland in all sectors of development. Anambra has the best real estate. Anambra has the best airport. Anambra has the best international conference centre. Anambra has the best roads.

Stop putting Abia your state in any list because it is the worst state in Nigeria.

Anambra remains the best state in igboland . Cry cheesy

[s]
heniford2:
i just google the Dubai estate self and is still in construction i just don't understand why
some Anambras keep making noise Airport upon all the whole money the claim the have yet the build house so jam packed that no space no drinage when we talk about Real Estate in Eastern state Enugu first then IMO Abia before Anambra and Ebonyi, this there new Airport we no go hear word from it
[/s]
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Enugu is competing with Zamfara state. They both have the same indices in education, poverty, water scarcity.

Anambra is by far the best state in igboland. Awka Millennium city is the best neighbourhood in igboland only comparable to Asokoro or Maitama. Enugu doesn't come close. We are not mates . cheesy

See levels cheesy

[s]
okeyglm:
largest estate in anambra is undeveloped 100 hectares of Land. Enugu is competiting with Abuja , anambra no reach us quater. just one Estate in Enugu covers all you have in Awka , onitsha and nenwi.
[/s]

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
See levels

This is Anambra international conference centre. The best in the Eastern Nigeria.

We are not your mate inugo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dubai estate in Awka own by chucky is better than this... Obiano do step down
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by heniford2: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
Envy and bitterness has turned you into a circus clown. Show us what you found about Dunai estate biko.

Anambra leads the rest of igboland in all sectors of development. Anambra has the best real estate. Anambra has the best airport. Anambra has the best international conference centre. Anambra has the best roads.

Stop putting Abia your state in any list because it is the worst state in Nigeria.

Anambra remains the best state in igboland . Cry cheesy

[s][/s]
conference still in construction what do you guys have if not peter obi that opened ur eye by building una Red mod Roads by know una 4 know wia una dey am i to talk about when it rains in Anambra the touts, imagine what obimuary is building as conference hall imagine a whole Anambra has no standard stadium that shit ur call stadium can not stand Rangers training stadium undecided undecided i can go on and on even though am not in Nigeria know but i still google every thing about Eastern states every bloody day abeg Rest oh!
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by okeyglm: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
Enugu is competing with Zamfara state. They both have the same indices in education, poverty, water scarcity.

Anambra is by far the best state in igboland. Awka Millennium city is the best neighbourhood in igboland only comparable to Asokoro or Maitama. Enugu doesn't come close. We are not mates . cheesy

See levels cheesy

[s][/s]
we are not in the same level.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Just see how you are embarrassing yourself and your cursed backward shithole abia state cheesy

At least the other clown is mentioning things in his state whereas you have nothing to mention in your backward useless worthless shithole abia state. cheesy

Infact I will feel ashamed to compare progressive to such a shithole like abia state.

Ewu this Iis Anambra international conference centre. Now show us the one your fat pig built in abia state.

Abia state is cursed

[s]
heniford2:
conference still in construction what do you guys have if not peter obi that opened ur eye by building una Red mod Roads by know una 4 know wia una dey are to talk about when it rains in Anambra the touts, imagine what obimuary is building as conference hall imagine a whole Anambra has no standard stadium that shit ur call stadium can not stand Rangers training stadium :-can go on and on even though am not in Nigeria but i still google every thing about Eastern states every bloody day abeg Rest oh!
[/s]

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
Envious bitter wawa man. Awka Millennium city is not an estate but a full scale city. Enugu is a backward jungle. Awka Millennium city is larger and more beautiful than all those nonsense in enugu. You don't even have ordinary portable drinking water in your backward enugu. Awka Millennium city is the Dubai of Igboland. Tell your fat incompetent governor Ugwuanyi to proceed to Anambra and learn good governance.

[s][/s]

People like u don't have any igbo spirit na just noise
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=okeyglm post=109256684][/quote]

Mumu man so your desperation has led you into stealing pictures from elsewhere? Shame. cheesy

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

People like u don't have any igbo spirit na just noise

It is because I hit envious enemies hard. If I were soft on them, you would have liked me. I don't care lol

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
okeyglm:
we are not in the same level.

This is a village estate in enugu. Even Onitsha estates are alot better as shown below.

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by heniford2: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
Just see how you are embarrassing yourself and your cursed backward shithole abia state cheesy

At least the other clown is mentioning things in his state whereas you have nothing to mention in your backward useless worthless shithole abia state. cheesy

Infact I will feel ashamed to compare progressive to such a shithole like abia state.

Ewu this Iis Anambra international conference centre. Now show us the one your fat pig built in abia state.

Abia state is cursed

[s][/s]
use google and google Enugu state ur showing us una governor loot Airport Anambra is celebrating Airport when Enugu and IMO state already had one for long upon all ur guys claiming u guys have money e bu Ezi tah! Show us ur international stadium again, Rangers training center in liberty estate fine pass the international stadium angry

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mumu man I thought you would come back with projects in your cursed backward shithole abia state cheesy

Yes, Anambra international airport is worthy of celebrating because it is the best in igboland and among the few best in Nigeria. Even in the next 200yrs your abia state won't dream of airport lol

Envious bitter frustrated ezi ofia. Anambra shall continue to be the leader of igbo race. Ntoor cheesy

heniford2:
use google and google Enugu state ur showing us una governor loot Airport Anambra is celebrating Airport when Enugu and IMO state already had one for long upon all ur guys claiming u guys have money e bu Ezi tah! Show us ur international stadium again

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by TheOgaBoss: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
EnitoJ:
From what I am seeing, it looks like a regular estate. undecided
They JuSt abused the word "city".
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
heniford2:
use google (

Ewu. This was the infrastructures your useless fat ugly governor gave you dirty aba miscreants to win reelection. Bunch of mumus no wonder Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by okeyglm: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:

This is a village estate in enugu. Even Onitsha estates are alot better as shown below.
normal street in Enugu looking exactly like European country

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
okeyglm:

Mediocrity. See how Europe looks like, stop embarrassing yourself due to envy and bitterness. Anambra is your superior. cheesy

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
okeyglm:

See how well planned the city looks as it overlooks the beautiful Niger River

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by heniford2: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
Mumu man I thought you would come back with projects in your cursed backward shithole abia state cheesy

Yes, Anambra international airport is worthy of celebrating because it is the best in igboland and among the few best in Nigeria. Even in the next 200yrs your abia state won't dream of airport lol

Envious bitter frustrated ezi ofia. Anambra shall continue to be the leader of igbo race. Ntoor cheesy

if Abia state build its own know you will understand that shit u call Airport na local bear palour venue, Anambra has not modern state local government building that is fine show us ur House of Assembly,urch like u.

for your info am not from Abia state but i believe Abia has what it takes to compete with any state in Eastern state and useless Nigeria that been said is what it is the only issue with Abia is Road which the governor is handling know zombie like you
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lol see how he is denying his Abia state. Nna if I be you I go deny am. Abia is not a state to be proud of cheesy

Abia a cesspit of bad roads and filth. You are stateless because abia state is dead. There's nothing in abia state except ipob

Anambra is the best state in igboland and it shall continue to dey pepper you. cheesy

heniford2:
if Abia state build its own know you will understand that shit u call Airport na local bear palour venue, Anambra has not modern state local government building that is fine show us ur House of Assembly,urch like u.for your info am not from Abia state but i believe Abia has what it takes to compete with any state in Eastern state and useless Nigeria that been said is what it is the only issue with Abia is Road which the governor is handling know zombie like you
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by heniford2: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
leicestercamper:

See how well planned the city looks as it overlooks the beautiful Niger River
behind this useless building no single Road network no clean environment go to Anambra the dirty on the roads in ontisha will make you wonder what's going on, so many slum go bad building plan nobi to build four story building with no Road network i will start showing Nairaland some bad side of Anambra in picture here grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls / 2019 Elections: Oby Ezekwesili Seeks Public Support; Releases Bank Details / Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.