Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) (54866 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Poanan: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
osuofia2:
Let the dead rest...
The parents of the boy failed him, when they were supposed to give him urgent medical care they were busy looking for more money leaving the boy to the care of care givers. Parenting is not about provisions
Nigerians should learn how to be factual and not been emotional about events. Nigerians used social media to crucify the owners of dowen college. I will always say it, just pray make your case no wrongly come social media

So are you trying to say the boy committed suicide?
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
nedekid:

Please emotions aside and with a open mind, watch the video from beginning to the end. Then draw your conclusions.

Well, here is the relevant part of the video, the initial autopsy before shenanigans set in. It tallies perfectly with everything.
The one thing that does not tally with ANYTHING is natural death!

Here's the first and only honest autopsy report. It is only 23 seconds long. Watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHojt43g5M0

And once again, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW ANKLE INJURY LED TO PEELING LIPS??

1 Share

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by xpool(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
osuofia2:
Let the dead rest...
The parents of the boy failed him, when they were supposed to give him urgent medical care they were busy looking for more money leaving the boy to the care of care givers. Parenting is not about provisions
Nigerians should learn how to be factual and not been emotional about events. Nigerians used social media to crucify the owners of dowen college. I will always say it, just pray make your case no wrongly come social media
That was a paid TV programme!
In real balanced journalism, all parties and interests are invited. That was builshit, that two journals were asking academic questions already scripted by management.
Dr Chikodil had the gut to fume at the journalist for interrupting her, she could only do that because they paid for the time.

Simple question,:How long does it take for sepsis to set in? What is the gestation period of sepsis?
And she started confusing viewers with the speed of multiplication of sepsis that has already set in.
Real onesided interview.

That apart, the so called journalist couldn't ask any question about the allegation raised by the boys family, they didn't talk about the suspect, they didn't care to ask neutral hostel mate any question.
PAID INTERVIEW!
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Dfr0: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by bewla(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Candidlady:
embarassed

Only God and the dead knows

RIP young blood
before Oyinbo come we get how we they take ask let's get this thing done with
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by ityP(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Codedone:

Iq of a rat

Lmao. Una eh. Medical personnel dey talk, but na to insult person you sabi
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Candidlady: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
bewla:
before Oyinbo come we get how we they take ask let's get this thing done with

cheesy

Isupport you

Result and effect instantaneous smiley

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by ityP(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

A sister in my home church died from sepsis a long time ago too. One of the babies in her womb had died and was already decaying in her womb. The decay infected her blood. She died. Very painful. People should not treat infection lightly. It can snowball into something terribly serious and fatal.

My mum faced same too. If no be say I dey medical line, she for go. I underestimated the injury. Tiny cut o. But it became infected. I saw the symptoms and took her to the hospital immediately. People dont know how dangerous a seemingly tiny infection can be

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Ajamini(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
This is an example of haemorrhagic rash the Doctor mentioned. It's a complication of sepsis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by 27Pushing30: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kidin22:
She has been paid to talk gibberish

If you were literate you would actually understand and not term an open ended disclosure as gibberish.

Ignorance na disease sha ... get well soon

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by bewla(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy

Isupport you

Result and effect instantaneous smiley
Yes and sure accurate results
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by President2001(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
You believe the results at your own peril
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Meteng: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
osuofia2:
Let the dead rest...
You spoke the truth my brother. Agreed, it's a painful death, but the parents goofed along the line. I even heard they drove the boy from Lagos to Delta, in that condition, instead of hurrying to a hospital in same Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Berankis: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
osuofia2:
Let the dead rest...
Really? Parenting is not about provisions? cheesy Then you are not a parent yet. You talk as if it's easy for the parents as well. Do you really know what they have to do to get money to pay school fees, feeding, accomodations, transport, electricity bills and all sort of bills most especially if you are in this Lagos State.
I wake up as early as 4:00am and leave home 5am just to beat traffic! I witness how Lagosians rush out every morning with so much intensity just to get to work early and sometimes through road accidents and all whatnot.
It is not easy for anyone!
The school was paid to take care of the kids. It's their part to handle. Why do you pay mechanics to fix your car? Can't you fix it yourself? Why do you pay Engineers to build your house? Couldn't you build it yourself? Please, let the parents mourn in peace. May the Lord console them.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by highoctane: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
vecman22:

Do his parents look hungry to you?? Or you think they are as hungry as your parents?
Somebody may not look hungry, but is mentally, morally and spiritually malnourished.
Do money, expensive electronics, fanciful cars, palatial home, expensive schools raise or train our children?
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
The family of the young man should please accept their fate, even though it's very hard to bear.

They should allow the boy to rest and let healing process commence.

With 8 pathologists representing different interests at the autopsy, and the process fully recorded in video, I think they did a good job.

The family should please accept their fate.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by mployer(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Coldie:
Can she stake her medical license that the results were legit

Lol
All of them that conducted the autopsy new their licenses were at stake.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by goldmatrix(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Same as Buhari wouldn't still believe Ganduje under camera, stuffed up serious dollars under his garment..
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Blizzle(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
This interview looks scripted and both the school rep and the pathologist did a shoddy job. I am not convinced
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by AfroKnight: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
tempest01:

Beaten to death? Died on a football pitch?

Are you okay ?. The autopsy makers should have mentioned the sepsis as the cause of his death and then leave the findings of what caused the injury that led to sepsis to the police and subsequently the court. The cover-up script only makes sense to people like you.

Well said. It’s just like saying a person died of heart attack. But omitting the fact that someone did something to trigger the attack. Or like saying someone who couldn’t swim drowned in a pool but not mentioning that he was pushed in.

Of course he died of sepsis. But what led to the injury (ankle ulcer) that caused the sepsis? What caused the blisters on his lips? Why did the Lagos autopsy say nothing about the blisters or the blunt force trauma that the warri autopsy mentioned? Yet the commissioner of police said both autopsies were in agreement.

Then DPP rushed to give legal advice while the coroner’s inquest had not been concluded. Why these irregularities?

They are working hard to bury this case.
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by tempest01(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
chukel:
do you know what sepsis is? If you acyually bothered to use ur google, you won't be making such comments.

I had to go to Google to confirm not because I wasn't sure of what I put in there. But to be sure that it gave you the same results when you search for it. So I can make sense of this your quote.
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by sucess001(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kidin22:
She has been paid to talk gibberish

You have a problem
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by PoliteActivist: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
sucess001:

You have a problem

You are the one with the problem.
Explain to us how ankle injury led to all these.
The video is only 23 seconds long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHojt43g5M0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by PoliteActivist: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ajamini:

This is an example of haemorrhagic rash the Doctor mentioned. It's a complication of sepsis

What is wrong with you people?? Trying in broad daylight to fit a square peg into a round hole. EVERYBODY TOLD WHAT HAPPENED INCLUDING THE DYING BOY!
AND IT WAS COLLABORATED BY THE FIRST AND ONLY HONEST AUTOPSY!!!

Below is an exhaustive list of symptoms of sepsis.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
The first mistake they did was to allow the autopsy to be conducted in this complicated country were the doctors can be bribed even the police.
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tareq1105:
The family of the young man should please accept their fate, even though it's very hard to bear.

They should allow the boy to rest and let healing process commence.

With 8 pathologists representing different interests at the autopsy, and the process fully recorded in video, I think they did a good job.

The family should please accept their fate.
Which kind nonsense talk be dis!
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
freshkpomo:

If he really died from football related injuries, how did the parent get to know the names of the other boys?

NB: these boys are not his classmates, but his senior... You chop bribe ontop person pikin, your pikin go die like fowl for Nigeria, if him dey abroad,street gang go use knife seperate him heart from him chest.. You will feel the pain of loosing someone you love also...

Justice for this boy means nothing because it's not bringing him back, but it's the least you can do to prevent future occurrences.
And the mumu woman call herself a mother! Useless Doctor

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by obinto: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knvHBsThoxc

Dr Chikodili Nwigwe, a consultant pathologist at Military Hospital, Yaba Lagos, speaks about Sylvester Oromoni's autopsy results. She was among the 8 doctors that witnessed the autopsy at LASUTH.

She said: 'Yes, due process was followed. All the necessary protocols, methods, laboratory tests, radiological testing, were performed. We had about 8 pathologists there.at the Lagos State University hospital morgue where the second Autopsy was carried out. The autopsy was recorded from start to finish. Photographs were taken, not by one by many. So whatever you have documented can be corroborated with video and picture evidence.....'

Watch from 10:04 to watch the Pathologist speak.
I am shocked that this pathologist is making a clear separation from septic shock which was confirmed as the cause of death and an alleged physical brutality which had been alleged. Septic shock does not always result from a bacterial infection. Infections are just one cause of septic shock. I think she is confusing Septicemia ( which is the presence of an infection in the blood) which could lead to Septic shock/death and Septic shock. Septic shock can be caused by a physical trauma to the body which causes the body to release proteins that are injurious to the kidney ( causes the kidney to fail) and lead to death. The findings from that report does very little to exclude physical trauma/beatings as a likely cause of kidney failure and septic shock. What caused the bruises in the forehead and on the sides which showed supuration/exudates? Most likely severe body trauma/beating which caused muscle/tissue inflammation and consequently the body releases cytokines and other inflammatory mediators leading to mobilization of white blood cells all of which pulls together and forms a puss ( supuration). I think Physical trauma most likely caused the septic shock and death. This is no different from how people die from auto accidents.
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Gospel2Day: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How did ankle injury lead to peeling lips?? Can't you folks use your common sense and tell when people are lying or covering up??

What was the boy doing at home at the moment those photos were taken?
You are entitled to your opinion.
Give others their rights to their own opinions too.
Consultants explained the histological and pathological reasons for his death, but you choose to be sentimental. Continue.
What you don't understand is that legal cases are not determined by social media frenzies and emotionalism, but naked facts.
The woman said that the pictures and video of the pathological processes are available to be taken anywhere in the world for analysis.
What else do you people want?
Let the parents take the video and pictures abroad for confirmation of the results.
Let's blame the parents for not placing the boy on permanent admission in the hospital before making noise all over the social media platforms.
Shalom.
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by SoapQueen(f): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knvHBsThoxc

Dr Chikodili Nwigwe, a consultant pathologist at Military Hospital, Yaba Lagos, speaks about Sylvester Oromoni's autopsy results. She was among the 8 doctors that witnessed the autopsy at LASUTH.

She said: 'Yes, due process was followed. All the necessary protocols, methods, laboratory tests, radiological testing, were performed. We had about 8 pathologists there.at the Lagos State University hospital morgue where the second Autopsy was carried out. The autopsy was recorded from start to finish. Photographs were taken, not by one by many. So whatever you have documented can be corroborated with video and picture evidence.....'

Watch from 10:04 to watch the Pathologist speak.

This story breaks my heart so so much.
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by g4everybody(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
freshkpomo:

If he really died from football related injuries, how did the parent get to know the names of the other boys?

NB: these boys are not his classmates, but his senior... You chop bribe ontop person pikin, your pikin go die like fowl for Nigeria, if him dey abroad,street gang go use knife seperate him heart from him chest.. You will feel the pain of loosing someone you love also...

Justice for this boy means nothing because it's not bringing him back, but it's the least you can do to prevent future occurrences.

Watch d video and stop being stupid. Emotional sentiments can't take us anywhere.
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Basher8583: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
osuofia2:
Let the dead rest...

Wow!! spot on. I wish I can like this post 5million times

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President / Effects Of Lamination On Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.