Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters (850 Views)

Men Who Want Assistance In Splitting Bills Are Simply INFIDELS / Watch OKAFOR'S LAW On Irokotv / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters by manchyme: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
I left Kano in 2015 heading to Asaba after many years in the North. I simply called my girlfriend and broke up with her. She cried but i can't continue wasting her time.
But we still keep in touch.
2019, i was to go to kano to get my original WAEC result after many years of leaving sec sch. I notified her and we agreed to meet when i'm through. Long story shot, we ended up doing plenty kpakpakpo before running back to my base.
Last year i marry my baby girl here in Asaba and my ex is very much aware.
Around early December last month, my ex called me that she and her fiance are coming to Asaba for his sister wedding. This is a girl that has never travelled south.
By 25th december, they're already here and she said she want us to see. How? I told her please i dont want to cause any problem for her ooo, better concentrate on your fiance so that you can settle down too. She insisted there would be no problem. Ok now.
As devil will help us, my wife travelled to their village to do xmas.
My ex located my house and fkk hell out of me. Cheating is sweet sha. She rushed back.
5th Jan, we spoke and she said they're going back to North on the 7th. I told her to come and finish what she started b4 going back. Without delay, she agreed to see me on the 6th. Long story shot, this one was more beautiful as we cum same time. She made it happen by taking charge.

Moral of my story:
Okafors law is real and aided by communication.
To avoid Okafors law, stop keeping in touch with your ex. There's cheating tendency in most people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters by Kriss216: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
You committed adultery in your matrimonial home?

That's too low, man.

5 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters by Vision101(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
There is cheating tendency on people that love adultery. Shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters by Nemesis0147(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2022
manchyme:
I left Kano in 2015 heading to Asaba after many years in the North. I simply called my girlfriend and broke up with her. She cried but i can't continue wasting her time.
But we still keep in touch.
2019, i was to go to kano to get my original WAEC result after many years of leaving sec sch. I notified her and we agreed to meet when i'm through. Long story shot, we ended up doing plenty kpakpakpo before running back to my base.
Last year i marry my baby girl here in Asaba and my ex is very much aware.
Around early December last month, my ex called me that she and her fiance are coming to Asaba for his sister wedding. This is a girl that has never travelled south.
By 25th december, they're already here and she said she want us to see. How? I told her please i dont want to cause any problem for her ooo, better concentrate on your fiance so that you can settle down too. She insisted there would be no problem. Ok now.
As devil will help us, my wife travelled to their village to do xmas.
My ex located my house and fkk hell out of me. Cheating is sweet sha. She rushed back.
5th Jan, we spoke and she said they're going back to North on the 7th. I told her to come and finish what she started b4 going back. Without delay, she agreed to see me on the 6th. Long story shot, this one was more beautiful as we cum same time. She made it happen by taking charge.

Moral of my story:
Okafors law is real and aided by communication.
To avoid Okafors law, stop keeping in touch with your ex. There's cheating tendency in most people.

Re: Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters by fykes(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2022
U see i will never take the moral high ground against any man, but u saying " the moral of ur story" is like justifying the means by the end - Everytime a fatal error.
Well what if ur wife went to her place as a pretext to sleep and cum together with her exes?
Or something tells u that sexually, u re the best thing since sliced bread?

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters by NairalandMD: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Well it's good to also know that your wife is currently another man side-chick.
save money for DNA o, that village wey she go too.....
you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters by Foodqueen(f): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
What goes around.......

U fit get pikin for outside now o.

Una bang raw sake of say, she Don get who go marry her.

She fit no even get any fiance sef.....

She will get back to you soonest.
Re: Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters by dasauce(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
I'm not a saint so i won't judge you... But check well.. your wifey will prolly meet one or more of her exes.. then you know what will happen..
Re: Okafor's Law Or We Are Simply Cheaters by JOACHINpedro: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
And you dey lecture us shocked
The effrontery! grin

(1) (Reply)

Married Couples, Does Sex Covers All Sins And Conflicts? / Bike For Sale / I Married My Best Friend Don Dey Vex” – Reactions Trail Video Of Couple Frowning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.