Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation (17389 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by Caleycash(m): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Useless country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by lexy2014: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2022
DejiPlug:
ONE SOLDIER ARRESTED AS INVESTIGATION IS ONGOING TO IDENTIFY AND ARREST ALL CULPRITS IN THE UNFORTUNATE ASSAULT ON TRAFFIC WARDENS IN IBADAN

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/army-arrests-soldier-over-assault-on-traffic-warden-in-ibadan/

Efforts are being made in collaboration with the Oyo State Command of the Nigerian Police Force to identify, locate and arrest the remaining culprits.

When did it become difficult for d army to locate it's personal abi are they ghosts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by Ijaya123: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2022
DejiPlug:

The investigation is also already yielding results as one of assailants, a Lance Corporal of the Nigerian Army has been taken into custody. Efforts are being made in collaboration with the Oyo State Command of the Nigerian Police Force to identify, locate and arrest the remaining culprits.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/army-arrests-soldier-over-assault-on-traffic-warden-in-ibadan/

This is just a waste of time. Simply let the arrested soldier identify his remaining colleagues, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by egoldman(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Watched the clip yesterday

The Nigerian army are full of shit

Always showing strength in the body of harmless citizens

For the huzzle....na who sleep loose guard

I have reached out to you before, it's for mutual benefit, reply my email bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by Bigcowhorn: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2022
MikePhilly:
God bless Nigeria

Don't make me laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by DelTel(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
I thought it is a crime to record a Policeman on duty!

The person that did this video should be arrested by the Police and prosecuted same way other Nigerians who videoed Police harassing citizens are/were prosecuted!

Yeye People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by Quaddafi29: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2022
The Nigerian army is funny; when the soldiers kill unarmed Igbomen and label them IPOB members, the army clap and cheer but when same Fulani soldiers assault law abiding and duty focused traffic policemen, the army distance itself from their act. Is it not the training giving to them that they are exhibiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by Dedemworld: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2022
Coldie:
To me all the soldiers involved in it should be sacked

How many policemen (SARS) brutalized civilians sacked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by Nicenixon: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2022
I know they won't mention the name of the lance corporal because he is a Hausa/Fulani man. Highest, two days in the guard room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by Testimony1988(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Very good, they think they are above the law.
Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by DemMannaScam: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2022
phrancys001:
Better

They deceived you already, no name, no picture, and u are shouting "better" cheesy.

Lance corporal indeed

Mr man nothing go happen. Na zoo u dey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by AlphaWolf27: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2022
virginchaser:
It was a show of shame. Despite all orientations given every day in all military formations some bad eggs refuse to change.
The only orientation given to them is that they are superior to any other non-military person. Infact that's why many of them join. This idea goes all the way up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by virginchaser(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2022
AlphaWolf27:

The only orientation given to them is that they are superior to any other non-military person. Infact that's why many of them join. This idea goes all the way up.

There are lots of reforms. You may notice that you don't see military stickers on officer's private vehicles anymore. People get disciplined for abuse of civilians and other paramilitaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by Nten: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Very good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by jimtemi1: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Nothing will happen to those soldiers.. Those that even killed several police man , even after identifying themselves as NPF officer in taraba what happened to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by yemi1504: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
DejiPlug:
ONE SOLDIER ARRESTED AS INVESTIGATION IS ONGOING TO IDENTIFY AND ARREST ALL CULPRITS IN THE UNFORTUNATE ASSAULT ON TRAFFIC WARDENS IN IBADAN

Nice especially that last statement by the Nigerian Army. Can't condone and mollycoddle brutes. Can't!
Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by egoldman(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Watched the clip yesterday

The Nigerian army are full of shit

Always showing strength in the body of harmless citizens

For the huzzle....na who sleep loose guard

Ogbeni message me again

Bro can u reply my email, thanks .
Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by lukency(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Nothing will come out of their senseless investigation because the last time I checked nothing was done to the army captain who masterminded the killing of some police personnels who were on a mission to arrest the Wadume, the notorious kidnap kingpin in Taraba .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by cutedharmee: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ablemed:
Lol Audio. who no know no go know. Nigga's still chilling in his unit as we speak
Bring yahsef out. White foul
Re: Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation by yemi1504: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Coldie:
To me all the soldiers involved in it should be sacked

Nah, letting them have a pass instead imo. Send them instead to face Boko Haram and bandits to flex the powers they think they have. Better suggestion imo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist / Photos Of Political Thugs Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered / Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.