Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Lithuanian Study Visa Denied, Want To Apply To Hungary - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lithuanian Study Visa Denied, Want To Apply To Hungary (404 Views)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lithuanian Study Visa Denied, Want To Apply To Hungary by PPAT(f): 2:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Hello,
I got admitted to study Pharmacy in lithuania, I'd already started my lecture before the appointment date to submit my visa application @VFS. I am an active student, I authenticated all my documents, and my sponsor's document was notarized by the state County chief. However, my sponsor is my brother who reside in the USA. But I was refused the visa
[color=#000099][/color]Anyways, I want to apply to study in hungary. Can't my brother (direct brother) who is not yet married and is older than my with 14 years not be my sponsor? Because I have been seeing stuffs like you sponsor has to be your parent or you.
Also,I would gladly receive any hints about affordable places with good quality of education to study Pharmacy with high visa acceptance rate. So kindly recommend. Thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa Denied, Want To Apply To Hungary by LordofNaija: 4:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Abobi go back naija go take jamb. Hungary?? No worry the next place go be northern Cyprus
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa Denied, Want To Apply To Hungary by Franzee(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2022
the pain of getting rejected after all the money spent.... know if you can appeal for the visa rejection.... you are already a student

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa Denied, Want To Apply To Hungary by samtol4(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2022
You didn't state the reason for the rejection. Perhaps that will help to advise you
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa Denied, Want To Apply To Hungary by PPAT(f): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
LordofNaija:
Abobi go back naija go take jamb. Hungary?? No worry the next place go be northern Cyprus

It's best to always keep your hands from typing if you have nothing good to type. #bitteredsoul

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shower Thoughts / University Of Sunderland / ASUU Strike For How Many Months Now?? Time To Take Canada Study/pr Seriously.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.