Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Someone In America Or Canada To Be Sending 5 Units Of Corolla Cars To Me/month - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Someone In America Or Canada To Be Sending 5 Units Of Corolla Cars To Me/month (583 Views)

Sharp Naija Used Toyota Corolla Cars For Quick Sale / Sharp Naija Used Toyota Corolla Cars For Quick Sale / Sharp Naija Used Toyota Corolla cars For Quick Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone In America Or Canada To Be Sending 5 Units Of Corolla Cars To Me/month by uchman(m): 5:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Anyone in US or Canada that we can deal on this?
I will be needing like 5 to 10 units of Corolla cars every month.

I am in Ladipo market and I have a huge customer base for Corolla cars even this year, the amount of calls I have received from my aboki customers about Corolla is alarming.
I can sell out 10 units of Corollas in a day.

Please check my contacts on my signature and tell me the terms for the business...

I have my cash for the business.
grin
cc
Amdman
Docoladipo
Acadollar
Canada and US based

This request is still open and available.
Thanks to people that have called me so far.

The issue is that I need someone that is not in Nigeria and not someone in Nigeria that can bid on copart.

1 Like

Re: Someone In America Or Canada To Be Sending 5 Units Of Corolla Cars To Me/month by Benoxvals(m): 6:11am On Jan 11, 2022
U serious?
Re: Someone In America Or Canada To Be Sending 5 Units Of Corolla Cars To Me/month by beylinko02: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2022
uchman:
Anyone in US or Canada that we can deal on this?
I will be needing like 5 to 10 units of Corolla cars every month.

I am in Ladipo market and I have a huge customer base for Corolla cars even this year, the amount of calls I have received from my aboki customers about Corolla is alarming.
I can sell out 10 units of Corollas in a day.

Please check my contacts on my signature and tell me the terms for the business...

I have my cash for the business.
grin
cc
Amdman
Docoladipo
Acadollar
Canada and US based
If you are serious. Drop your email. I will contact you
Re: Someone In America Or Canada To Be Sending 5 Units Of Corolla Cars To Me/month by uchman(m): 1:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Benoxvals:
U serious?
100%
Re: Someone In America Or Canada To Be Sending 5 Units Of Corolla Cars To Me/month by uchman(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Still open
Re: Someone In America Or Canada To Be Sending 5 Units Of Corolla Cars To Me/month by uchman(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2022
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Super Pristine Foreign Used 2006 Toyota Corolla Sport ... 3M Only 08183797080 / *SOLD* Toks 2010 Mercedes Benz GLK 350 GLK 6.999*SOLD* m Firm ! / 2009 Faily Use Toyota Yaris @ 1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.