Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed (4014 Views)

How To Start Selling On Jiji In 2023 / Boom And Crash Best Strategy / Consistent Profits Guaranteed In Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Mikeaniebiet(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2022
If you're not making enough sales online irrespective of the platform, one of the following might be behind it
You're not getting your adverts right or
Your prices are not competitive
But that's just one side of the problem. If you're not making enough profit from your sparse sales, then your business might just be on a crash course.

There are two ways to remain in business as a retailer, it's either you're selling in volumes at small profits or you're selling in small volume at considerable profit.

To solve the first problem, you will really benefit from an online marketplace. There are several in Nigeria and jiji is one of them. Online marketplaces are popular among buyers and people naturally just flock to these platforms to buy the way people go to the regular open market so if you're not a pro in online marketing this is a great way to get customers and make sales.

On the other hand sales might not come like magic so you need to make as much profit as you can while staying competitive in your pricing.

The most effective way to do this as a retailer on a low budget is to connect with suppliers and get directly from them or the importers. This might be herculean if you don't know your way around the markets and even if you do there's still the risk of falling for scam.

To overcome this there are platforms from which you can access and connect to importers and suppliers, there used to be several but in my experience the most trust worthy at this time is gotahia.com

With this platform you can simply get goods from direct importers at the lowest price and list it on Jiji for cool profits. Since this is online you may not need to stock so that saves you some money and you can easily request the goods to be delivered to your customers when you have an order.

SIMPLY PUT, YOU CAN RUN A FULLY FUNCTIONAL E-COMMERCE BUSINESS WITH GOTAHIA AND JIJI WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOUSE OR SPENDING SO MUCH TO BUY STOCK.

you can learn more in this short video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7v2-WYzFlg

1 Like

Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by incometrader(m): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Are you saying one can buy from Gotahia and sell on Jiji? Will that be profitable? Is there significant difference in price?
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by gerizzim: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
ok. tell me how it is practically done. I want to learn
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Aaay: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jiji is dead already now turned
Zero traffic website don’t waste your money

Only if you are selling old cheap stuffs and used cars
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Tohsynetita1: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
what's gothahia?
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gotahia is an online marketplace where you can connect with importers, distributors and suppliers to buy goods from at lower rates. It saves you the usual stress of travelling to this markets and the risk of scam by market hustlers by making it possible to get the contact information of the suppliers of any product you need on demand from your smartphone. You can then choose to do business online or visit the supplier.
Tohsynetita1:
what's Gothahia?
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
LOL... Visibility can be bad at times but dead is harsh on a site that still got 7.4M visits in January and is currently the 28th most visited site in Nigeria according to stats by similarweb.

That aside people are still doing business on Jiji and if you don't get visibility on the platform there're a lot of possible reasons. Personally i sell fashion items and some light gadgets there.
Aaay:

3 Likes

Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's easy. Its like going to tradefair market in Lagos to buy from the importers and on your way back you decide to compare the price with the beautiful boutique along your street who sells to the final users. There will be serious price difference which may even mean that you can start selling that same product even at a lower price in that street and make money. In like manner Gotahia is a wholesale online market where you can get products cheap to go and beat competition on jiji and sell for good profit. Go to www.gotahia.com and create a reseller account and also create a Jiji account. search for an item on jiji and then on Gotahia. You'll see price difference. you can connect with the suppliers on Gotahia and start selling their products on jiji
gerizzim:
ok. tell me how it is practically done. I want to learn
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by incometrader(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
But Jiji has more products than are available on Gotahia, what if the product I want to sell is on Jiji but not on Gotahia?
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
You are not limited to what you see by just browsing through Gotahia. Most suppliers get new goods week in week out but are so busy that they can't upload everything. Also if you want a product but can't find a supplier for it on Gotahia. You can send a request for that kind of supplier and in 24hrs you'll be given
incometrader:
But Jiji has more products than are available on Gotahia, what if the product I want to sell is on Jiji but not on Gotahia?
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by incometrader(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oookaaay, so once I connect with a supplier on Gotahia, I can follow up with them via WhatsApp to see the new stock they have and market it even though they don't upload the products on Gotahia.
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Mikeaniebiet(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yes, that is exactly why we are connecting you directly with them so you can get their products as they arrive because they might not have all the time to upload every single thing on Gotahia
incometrader:
Oookaaay, so once I connect with a supplier on Gotahia, I can follow up with them via WhatsApp to see the new stock they have and market it even though they don't upload the products on Gotahia.
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by incometrader(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
ok.. i understand
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Bloomberriez: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Are you saying I can start a business without buying any product?
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by Mikeaniebiet(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sure, you want more details?

visit www.gotahia.com/reseller
Bloomberriez:
Are you saying I can start a business without buying any product?
Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by queenfascaa: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Say's who Jiji as far as I'm concerned till today it's still d best online platform for e-commerce... It's all depends on how your page standard is....and how realistic you are.. I'm into fabrics and I can say I have never subscribe once since I joined and I make my sales..
Aaay:

Re: The Best Strategy For Selling On Jiji In 2022; Massive Profits Guaranteed by androidtvhub(m): 4:16am On Nov 13, 2023
Good News!

Post ads, services for free
Buy and sell stuff

Visit TheMall - Online Marketplace in Nigeria
https://themall.ng

Do you have something to buy, sell, rent or exchange?
— Electronics
— Phones & Tablets
— Laptops & Computers
— Vehicles
— Home & Kitchen
— Property & Real Estate
— Fashion
— Services
— many more categories

Visit: https://themall.ng
WhatsApp/Call: 0806.190.9050

(1) (Reply)

Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba / Alomo Bitters Is Down And Out: 7 Things They Got Wrong / Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.