Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta (34591 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / 70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2022
The family of Betty Broderick, who was allegedly beaten to death her husband's family member, are demanding justice for the deceased.

According to human rights activist, Israel Joe, the deceased, who was seven months pregnant died on December 17, 2021, after she was allegedly assaulted by the suspect identified as Jacob alias Tawho in Odimodi town, Burutu Local Government Area of Delta State.

In a petition dated January 4, 2022 and addressed to Burutu Area Commander, the family said that the suspect assaulted the deceased in the presence of her husband, Mr Samuel Broderick, following a heated argument that ensued between them on November 8, 2021.

Betty was rushed to Ogulaha hospital where she was confirmed to have lost her seven months pregnancy.

The doctor later referred them the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) for a C.T.C scan.

"The family of the culprit who had earlier rushed the deceased to the cottage hospital in Ogulaha later became nonchalant as Tawho had prevailed on them to disregard the cries of the deceaced on the ground that she was merely pretending of nurturing any pain,' the petition reads.

"As a result of this abandonment, the deceased family now decided to rush her to another nearby clinic in Udi where she was briefly attended to before referring her to the General Hospital Warri where the deceased was eventually taken and treatment administered on her for a few hours before she finally gave up the ghost on December 17. Her remains has since been deposited at the Warri Central Hospital Mortuary,"

"It is instructive to state that the husband of the deceased, Mr Samuel Broderick was quite complicit in the run up to the demise of Mrs Betty Broderick as he literally stood aloof when Tawho assaulted the deceased

"Additionally, there was little or no financial support from him at the material time the deceased was hospitalised at the cottage hospital Ogulaha and when she was eventually transferred to the Centarl Hospital Warri."

Read details of the incident in the petition and Comrade Joe's Facebook post below:

Domestic Violence leading to the death of a pregnant woman Betty Broderick.

Attention Burutu Area Commander

Nigeria Police Force

Delta State Police Command.

The family of Betty Broderick has forwarded a petition to your office through their legal counsel on how one suspected Jacob, relative to the husband of the deceased b.e.a.t up the deceased leading to her loosing her 7 months pregnancy and subsequent d.e.a.t.h.

She struggled to live, but gave up at the Central Hospital, Warri on the 17th of December 2021. Her family demands justice and arrest of Jacob.

Her husband who watched his relative b.e.a.t up his wife to pop owing to an assumption that the wife is not loyal should also be made to face the consequences of his actions.

We would not want the victim's family to take revenge or law into their hands as the husband's family comes to appeal for the b.u.r.i.a.l of their wife and we want the police to do the needful. More details on this space will no doubt infuriate the public.

Comr. Israel Joe.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/seven-months-pregnant-woman-allegedly-beaten-to-death-by-her-husbands-relative-in-delta-2.html

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Bola146(f): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Successkay12(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2022
post=109270893:
Update From . COM

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Huh?
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Bola146:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by WhiteRuler: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2022
again.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Sonnobax15(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
Too bad..

This is one reason why married couples should keep their family issues to themselves...If we get Problem,make we try settle am between ourselves without a third party getting to hear about it...At least when we agreed to marry,we thought we were matured enough to handle any problem that'd come our way...

Rip to madam...

29 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2022
WhiteRuler:
again.

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by thesicilian: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Too bad..

This is one reason why married couples should keep their family issues to themselves...If we get Problem,make we try settle am between ourselves without a third party getting to hear about it...At least when we agreed to marry,we thought we were matured enough to handle any problem that'd come our way...

Rip to madam...
You're right. But sometimes talking to a relative or someone else is the only thing that can prevent you from going insane, especially if your spouse is unreasonable, unreachable or just plain difficult.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by ivolt: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2022
thesicilian:

You're right. But sometimes talking to a relative or someone else is the only thing that can prevent you from going insane, especially if your spouse is unreasonable, unreachable or just plain difficult.
Not true.
There is separation and divorce.
With those options, the wife would be alive today.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
ivolt:

Not true.
There is separation and divorce.
With those options, the wife would be alive today.

Tell more

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
If I talk now some blockheads will start crying on my mention..can you imagine this kinda horrible nonsense?
Why kill women on a daily basis..why the hate for women..
This is what happens when you feel women are worthless (for the use of words)
That guy should face the firing squad immediately..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Boogyman557: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool

MAMA CHINELO I need ur WEED now now

I don PARA

which kind useless MANCHI b dis naaa

way my KALA

Anybody wey de close to me, give chance now bcus I one BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR

I need BLAST dat MANCHI BLOKOS...

BLAST em left leg and right leg join

AMABOBI D MANCHI

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

LUKAZUZU PUTAZUZU

WTF MAN

5 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by realstars: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
For his stupidity. He has lost freedom, Peace, location and postition in life,
Dear Lord put me not into temptations, but deliver me from all evilous men on earth. So i pray, amen,

4 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Candidlady: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Mercury12(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Why not locate the man next door to tell him you wanna test your boxing skills?
Nah woman body you dey show power.
May your kirikiri beans choke u

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If I talk now some blockheads will start crying on my mention..can you imagine this kinda horrible nonsense?
Why kill women on a daily basis..why the hate for women..
This is what happens when you feel women are worthless (for the use of words)
That guy should face the firing squad immediately..

You Again?

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
post=109278791:

You Again?
You wan make Dem ban you?
Do you know me? grin grin grin
Are you a wannabe redpiller? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How do you know

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by OKOATA(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
angry
or whatever your name is please try to limit on the negative news, you can also focus on the positive. You contribute to about 90 percent of negative news on nairaland. Fuvk that shit, must negative news dominate one's mind? Every page and topic on nairaland is filled with negative and evil news, try to cut on this evil news please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
post=109278918:

How do you know
You just dey advertise yourself huh?
You wan suck my bwest?cos you are just too obsessed with me..all the time following me anywhere I go.. undecided undecided grin grin undecided

4 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
OKOATA:
Call them to see what? Change your mindset bro, all you have up in your subconscious mind is dead photos of countless humans. Fuvk that shit man.

What Is The Meaning Of
Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by beautyfunke(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
They are not prepare for marriage

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by tiswell(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
death to all them

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by Ogaga87(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wahala everywhere..you when go beat women when hey belle, you nor see the people for Abuja beat.. Now you are wasting this precious life of yours that could help us...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by kerry57: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is becoming too much. If ur are tired of marriage, separate and go ur separate ways. Do not wait until it get to the point of beating a woman. U might never know how it will end afterwards. Wife submit to ur husband and husband love ur wife. This settles all the issues.

1 Like

Re: 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta by tiswell(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record with your redpiller spam shit sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors / EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun / I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.