Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,476 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO (1162 Views)

Abia 2023: Uche Ikonne Is Ill, Recovering Progressively — Ikpeazu (VIDEO) / 2023: My Performance Will Help Secure Victory For PDP In Abia - Ikpeazu (Video) / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by philme87: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2022
A video which has gone viral online, has captured moment Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state fired back at a radio presenter after being asked for an update on one flyover he’s been building for six years.

The Abia state Governor who stated that most of those seeking an update on the flyover don't have cars, also said that it's nobody's business as he decided to start the project on his own.

Governor Ikpeazu further stated that those complaining that the flyover has taken too long, should be grateful that “it is growing”.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3X8_C5_ro

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by dedonfranco(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Is obviously Okezie Ikpeazu doesn't have a shame just like Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Ikpeazu goofed and needs to apologize to ndi Abia

1 Like

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by aribisala0(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2022
our future president
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by Arthurity1(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
This basta*d is literally the worst governor in Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by jmoore(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2022
PhD with a disgrace!!

Without owing a car, one can enter a public bus that can drive on the flyover.

You started the project with your own personal money?

Very dumb!! He thinks he can insult the intelligence of Abia residents. He said dangote trailers were responsible for a road that failed. But the section of the road built by AkwaIbom state didn't fail despite having dangote trailers on it too. 419 governor!!

7 Likes

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by thundafire: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2022
This guy and failure na 5 and 6 paddies
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by tutudesz: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Just imagine O! Abia State and Useless governor na 1&2

1 Like

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by longetivity(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Senseless man

1 Like

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by Tpharell: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
"It's nobody's business"
Elected public office in Nigeria has been reduced to personal fiefdom of aggrandizement.
In a sane society this man owes the entire citizenry of Abia state an apology for such drivel, but this is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by piggyyeasterner: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
these people no dey shame
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ewuuuuu ohia
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by Sonyboom765: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
It is finished Abia is as been handed over to the hand of the devil officially while foolish Igbos are chasing after Tinubu that built over 20 flyover in Lagos within same period

4 Likes

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by tooth4tooth: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Who used this man to cause Abia people
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by Bleiz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
What else do you expect from a failure?
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by christejames(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Between this man and Bubu who be more efulefu?

Sometimes, whenever I see this man I intend to cut Bubu some slacks cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by pquaver(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sonyboom765:
It is finished Abia is as been handed over to the hand of the devil officially while foolish Igbos are chasing after Tinubu that built over 20 flyover in Lagos within same period

I dey tell.. Dia shame dey shame me.
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by ethan0: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by rayvelez(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
This yeye man don high on Mkpulummiri d flyover is inside his big belle.
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by FirmTR(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
jmoore:

Without owing a car, one can enter a public bus that can drive on the flyover.

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by Franzee(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
same Abians cary IPOB for head.... Tell me if no be this kind nonsense we go dey see if we get our own country....

it's not by building two storey building and shop with every little space in front of your house and start shouting igbo amaka..

Good Leader maters weda Biafra or Nigeria...
Good leadership would change the narrative
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by Doubleoh7: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Someone that ought to be used as offering to the gods of the land is here being called a governor. Imagine the audacity, "that is it their business? What concerns them with flyover." Going by this failure's utterances, one would think he is building this flyover with his personal funds and not the state's resources. Really feel sad Abia have not gotten it right yet with her leaders
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by heniford2: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Werey of a governor grin

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by ubaobi: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
There's something seriously wrong with Abia state, How can they keep producing this kind of people as governors, such statements shouldn't even come out of the mouth of a local government chairman. Obiano has completed a very strategic project- an international and cargo airport in less than four years, 50 years from now , nobody will remember ikpeazu but people like Obiano have written their names in the sands of time. Let him continue
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by contigiency(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Unfortunately, if he has chance to contest again they will still vote for him so long as he is contesting under PDP. So why won’t he insult them?
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by osuofia2(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin
Just know that if you are from Abia state you dont have governor.
Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by gbengaeed(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
...See what Tinubu, Osinbajo and Yoruba people have cause now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Of Those Asking Me About The Flyover Don’t Have Cars - Gov. Ikpeazu | VIDEO by christistruth01: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Has he cleared that huge Rubbish heap in the Middle of Aba to Port Harcourt road yet ?

(1) (Reply)

2023: PDP National Chairman Won't Resign And Nothing Will Happen(pix) / Breaking: Jimi Agbaje Defects To APC, Supports Tinubu's Presidential Bid / Peter Obi Movement In Yobe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.