Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Presidency Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Of Nigeria (286 Views)

Buhari Assumes Presidency Of The Pan-African Great Green Wall / PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Doing "Business With Bandits" / PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Rig In Kano, Lagos, 14 Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Of Nigeria by Lemar05(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Any old man trying to contest for Nigerian president should not offend me oh! We've had enough old men. BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
OTOGE !!!...
Bola Ahmed Tinubu,enuff of your Hegemony,are you not tired yourself? Who are the sycophants urging you on?
You better jettison that ambition of yours...you have insulted our sensibilities enough.It was this same you that packaged Burahi for us,and now you are packaging yourself for Nigeria.

It will never work....

OTOGE .

Re: Presidency Of Nigeria by Sebastine1994(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu my love, will remain president for life grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Of Nigeria by piggyyeasterner: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lemar05:
Any old man trying to contest for Nigerian president should not offend me oh! We've had enough old men. BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
OTOGE !!!...
Bola Ahmed Tinubu,enuff of your Hegemony,are you not tired yourself? Who are the sycophants urging you on?
You better jettison that ambition of yours...you have insulted our sensibilities enough.It was this same you that packaged Burahi for us,and now you are packaging yourself for Nigeria.

It will never work....

OTOGE .
psychiatrics hospital actually needed in Alaigbo

(1) (Reply)

. / Guess This Nigerian Political Figure And Win A Prize / IPOB Asks Members To Flood Abuja Court During Trial Of Four Nnamdi Kanu’s Suppor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.