Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Are You Guys Making Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Are You Guys Making Money Online? (231 Views)

Attention: Job Seekers...i Will Teach You Guys How To Earn Up To 10k Weekly. / Have You Guys Heard Of Pi Coin / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Guys Making Money Online? by 4teenblaq: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good day, those of you making money online from home, please help a brother, share your ideas with me.

What business/job are you guys doing?

And how are you doing it?

Help me, I am jobless and I need something to be doing online.. Please
Re: How Are You Guys Making Money Online? by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmn
lemme just watch and learn
Re: How Are You Guys Making Money Online? by LearnEasy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
A simple way to earn,

1. Create a review website and treat it like a business because it is. Choose a niche.

2. Write a lean business plan.(google lean business plan)

3. Create post about the product or services you are reviewing.

4. Sign as an affiliate to 10 businesses. Re write or write reviews about these businesses and post them.

5. Start getting visitors by sharing your links in the right places.

If you get an affiliate program that pays $20 per sign up or 30% for every subscription, that's a good deal.

Aim to get 50 sign ups per 30 days(around 2 sign up per day.), that's $600 or around 270,000 naira.

PS
I build a standard review website, Whatsapp 090 -2223 -9628

(1) (Reply)

The Book That Anybody That Want To Make Money Must Read. / Check Out My Amination Whiteboard Explainer / Property Pro Nigeria Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.