Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) (1714 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by Thandiubani(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Laila, the ex-wife of Nigerian billionaire and philanthropist, Ned Nwoko has showed her fans that she can dance.

The beautiful lady showed off her dance moves while listening to Jerusalema song.

In the post she made, she was seen jamming massive to Master KG’s Jeruselama track with an unknown guy.

Recall that she had announced her divorce some weeks ago.

She asked people to stop talking about her marriage because she is no longer married to Ned.

She also asked people who followed her because of Ned to unfollow her. She announced her divorce in a social media post which reads;

“Helo guys I just want to say that no one has right to talk about my marriage pls stop talking about peoples life and I have divorced already and nothing between me and him and anybody follow me because of him u can unfollow me pls thanks.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYbyVL1j9sO/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MawEpLMzPLg

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by Afamsi: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
She is tired of old sugarcane
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Both of you are incompatible.But he used money to captivate you and you fell for it.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Afamsi:
She wants fresh cucumber
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by Cholls(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
She wants fresh cucumber
my brother what is she wants fresh cucumber
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by Cholls(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Afamsi:
my brother what is she's tired of old sugarcane
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by Afamsi: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cholls:
my brother what is she's tired of old sugarcane
Na for my mouth you wan hear say she need proper servicing?
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by DAramis: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
As far as the children dey with oga ned, nothing do her. She is free to whor. e around.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by Peace081: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nice dance step
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Chioma danced after she broke up with Davido
Precious danced after she broke up with FFK
Now this one too is dancing, are dey using dance to cover the pain?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) by ba7man(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Skinny legs. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Actor Nkem Owoh Offers To Provide Shelter To Homeless Actor / Nairalanders Discriminating Me Because I Posted A Pics With My Female Coursemate / Nigerians Revisit Oxlade’s Tape After Moyo Lawal’s X-tape Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.